Chapter 14

Authors Pov-

"So Camila, you just performed your latest single, how do you feel?"

"Pretty tired, actually"

*Crowd Laughs*

"Right, all that dancing. Did you get those moves from your daughter?"

"She gave me a few tips, yes."

"And your album will be coming out Saturday, is it about anyone specifically? Or did it just come from your heart?"

"It came from my heart, i've always been inspired to write love songs with my past experiences."

"So your single? No one special in your life? What about Lillys mom? Im sure you guys have some history."

"We did have history but now we rarely have time to do any dating stuff due to- well having a kid but i wouldn't want it any other way."

————————————————————————

After Camila's second interview, she drove herself to hear some demo tracks from her producer and everything looked great, the album was ready.

The next stop was to go do some dress fitting for Tuesday's award show, which didn't take so long.

The day for Camila went by really quickly, she no longer had any meetings, her PR team was just doing there job getting Camila's album out there and posting on her account to buy her merch and tickets for the tour.

2:45pm

Camila was just driving around and when found herself in front of Lauren's house, she noticed Lauren's car in the drive way, and decided to get off.

It was around this time, Lilly got out of school.

Camila tried the doorbell but no answer, she then looked under the mat where Lilly always hid the key for Camila whenever she wanted to come in and say goodnight.

Camila entered the home and called out for Lauren but no answer. She went upstairs and looked quietly in Lauren's room, where she did find Lauren, and a load of papers.

Lauren was sleeping peacefully, papers on the bed being a mess with a computer scattered on the pillow.

Camila walked over to Lauren and got in bed with her, lauren looked cold and Camila remembered how this use to help Lauren sleep better at night, having another body beside her.

"Mmm." Lauren started to wake up when she felt the bed sink, she didn't react as she remembered the way Camila's body would touch her.

She brought Camila's hand around her waist, and continued to keep her eyes close.

"Hey sleeping beauty, you know, we can't leave our daughter at school, right?" Camila told Lauren as she placed a kiss on Lauren's pale shoulder.

"Ally is picking her up." Lauren whispered with her raspy voice, Camila loved.

Camila began to feel Lauren trace circle on her hands while she held Lauren's waist closer to her, Camila had her head on Lauren's shoulder, placing small kisses.

"I thought you had work to do." Camila whispered in a light voice.

"I do." Lauren hummed.

"So the book isn't coming out as good as you thought it would?" Camila asked, causing Lauren to turn infront of camila, being more closer to each other.

Eye contact.

"Being the pop stars daughters birth mother, is a little stressful, everyone at the office is waiting for my book to become a hit." Lauren breathed out, tracing circles on Camila's arm, ignoring eye contact.

Camila lifts up Lauren's chin with her finger, wanting more eye contact.

"You know your more than that to me..and besides, i'm sure the book can't be that bad." Camila smiled as she reached over Lauren to grab the computer and open it up.

Camila laid on her back while Lauren laughed to see Camila's reaction, holding Camila's other arm and laying her head on her chest.

Camila cleared her throat, "Flowers don't grow,' Love the title but if it's going to be a kids book, you should really make it more friendly." Lauren hit Camila's arm with a laugh.

Five minutes in, Camila couldn't lie anymore. "How bored we're you??" She looked over at Lauren who shrugged. "Cmon, your a great writer, i know you can do wayyyy much better than this."

"Mmm, we'll maybe i just need a break.." Lauren looks at Camila, giving her the eyes she knew Camila could never resist.

"Oh yeah?" Camila smiled, putting the completed on the floor and flipping on top of Lauren.

Lauren bit her lip and grabbed Camila's neck, pulling her in for a hungry teeth...

and well you know where it goes from here..