Chapter 3

Lauren's Pov-

"Camila Cabello was spotted earlier today with a young girl, helping her find her mom and playing with her. Fans says that Cabello has always been sweet to young fans. We were able to catch Camila and do a little interview as she was leaving the mall:

Interviewer: Did you know that little girl? Did she find her mom?

Camila: Um no i didn't know her but she did find her mom.

Interviewer: That's good to hear, is there anything you could tell us on some new music? Maybe a tour? Anything.

Camila: I have been in a writing mood lately so we will find out soon, i'm also performing at the IheartRadio festival and so feel free seeing me there tomorrow.

Camila opens her car door, and simply gets in closing it on the multiple paparazzi out side. The video ended with Camila driving away in her White Tesla."

"Mommy, can we go to the concert tomorrow? The one Camila's going to be at, pleasseeee." Lilly asked me as i was writing on my computer and she was finishing her lunch.

My mind was still stuck on the fact that I saw Camila, and she knew it was me, AND she knows i have a kid. I didn't even know she was in LA.

"Sorry sweetheart, i think seeing Camila once is enough. Let's not forget that you let go of my hand today at the mall." Lilly sighed and continued waiting her mac and cheese. "Hey Lilly, Auntie Mani will be coming by later today with Emily. You should go clean up your room."

"Yay! Emily and i are going to play with my new dolls." And Lilly wandered off after putting her dishes in the sink.

Lilly and Emily are very close friends and so is Mani and I. When i texted Normani about me running into Camila today, she insisted we talked about it and for her to know the whole story.

I laughed and continued working on my computer before i saw a notification pop up.

And of course, it was from Camila.

I cant believe she still knows my instagram account, i unfollowed her after the whole.. we'll mess. And she unfollowed me too so i guess we were even.

CamilaCabello: Hey, i know this might be awkward but i just wanted to send the picture for Lilly to maybe frame and show her friends.

*Insert Image*

LaurenJ: Ha, thanks.

CamilaCabello: No problem!
(Read)

CamilaCabello: So, she's your daughter? How old is she?

I cant tell Camila she is mine, she will get suspicious and then things will get messy again. I don't think it's right for Lilly, and for Camila. So for now,

LaurenJ: She's 6, i adopted her when she was 2.

CamilaCabello: Oh, that's nice. She looks a lot like you... anyways. How have you been?

LaurenJ: We're not doing this.

CamilaCabello: Not doing what?

LaurenJ: Not being friends, not being anything more than that. You left me remember? I'm done with you.

CamilaCabello: Lauren i'm sorry, please just let me explain.
(Read)

Okay, that's one way to end the conversation. I quickly exited out of the chat and closed Instagram and focused on my writing.

A few more minutes and the door bell rang.

"I got it Mommy!" Lilly shouted and began to run down the stairs.

"Wait Lilly! No running!" I quickly got up from my seat and ran to the stairs where Lilly slipped on a step and luckily landed on in my arms.

She's clumsy.

"That was so fun Mommy! Nice catch." Lilly laughed and i set her down.

She ran to go open the door and saw Emily and Mani standing next to each other. Normani had emily a year after i got pregnant, Normani was with a girl, Dinah, but it never lasted because Dinah wasn't ready for a baby.

Dinah is actually Camila's bestfriend but we don't tell Lilly that because then she will want to meet her everyday. But Emily knows about her mom... And Dinah also doesn't know about Camila being... nothing. She's nothing to no one.

"Emily! Cmon let's go play with my new dolls! Oh and I met Camila today, she was so pretty in real life, Mommy didn't let us stay tho.." Lillys voice started to fade as she and Emily went up the stairs to her room.

Emily had darkish blond hair and beautiful brown eyes, same height as Lilly and a year younger.

Normani stepped in with a smile and left her bag on the couch, walking to grab a drink.

"So, tell me everything." Normani insisted as she grabbed my bottle of win and two glasses.

And i did i told her everything including the messages. You already must know that Camila is the father of Lilly. But it's confusing, Camila and i were together for about 3 years and everything was going great.

I mean we had our ups and downs but we didn't care because well... we were in love.

Until...

Camila's Pov-

Everyday i blame myself for going into that competition without telling Lauren about it.

I didn't expect to actually win and get signed with a music company and all the stuff like that okay? But i tried talking to Lauren, telling her it wouldn't affect our relationship but it did. I missed dates because i was in the studio, i dropped out of highschool, we started to see less of each other everyday, more arguments, it was all just a mess.

I would be lying if i said i never thought of Lauren because everyday i still do. I love that girl with all of my heart and now seeing her with a child that i know is hers, makes me a bit upset. I've always thought about reaching out, seeing if we could talk or meet up since it's been like 6 years but

i'm too late.