Chapter 5

Lillys Pov-

Ally and I finally got into the festival, there was a lot of people so i held Ally's hand really tight. We tried to get into the front but we couldn't since all the pushing, so instead we decided to wait by the back of the stage getting ice cream and waiting until Camila gets up to perform.

I think Mommy already knows where i am at, she usually needs to see a picture of me around this time when i'm with Mani but Mani probably has no idea where i'm at either.

It's currently 12:35pm and i'm ordering my ice cream, i decided to get a spongebob popsicle and as the man was handing it to me i heard a familiar voice.

"Nice choice." I turn around to see Camila Cabello, holding something that is mine. "You keep on dropping, bun bun, is it?" She asked me with a smile.

"Mila!" I hugged her tightly before Ally turned around and stopped looking at her phone and saw me hugging, who she thought was a stranger.

"Lilly! No hugging-" She finally saw Camila's face and her eyes went into shook. "Oh my god, you- your Camila Cab-Cabello." Ally Stutters.

Camila laughed and put me down, "I am. I met Lilly yesterday, i hope you don't mind if i stopped by and came to say hello. I had a great time with her trying to find her mommy." Camila explained.

Ally looked at me while Camila slipped two dollars towards the ice cream man.

"Speaking about your mommy, why is she texting me saying, 'Lilly is in big trouble.'" Ally raised her voice as i shrugged.

I just continued to eat my ice cream while Camila laughed and gave me a high five. "Nice one."

"Don't encourage her! I'm going to get in so much trouble, Lilly you said she let you come." Ally started to pace.

"I wanted to see Mila performmm." I told Ally with my puppy eyes and she rolled her eyes.

"What about this? You guys can hang in my trailer while i'm getting ready and i'll talk to Lauren about letting this one slide-" Camila suggested but Ally was fast to reply.

"I don't think that's going to happen. Camila, you know i love you but... i remember." Ally stared at Camila with mean eyes.

What is she talking about?

"Cmon Ally, just let me help. It's hot out here, and very crowded." Camila reasons with her.

Ally let out a sigh and soon we're walking towards Camila's trailer with security helping her push the fans away for some space.

I never would think i can get to be bestfriends with Camila Cabello. This is gonna be great, especially when we finally get to talk alone. I know im going to get in trouble but it's important. Something is going on and im going to figure it out.

Camila's Pov-

Look, i know im pushing it a little to much, i should've just let them stay in the heat with the crowd wildness like other fans but there not other fans. Ally was one of my closest friends in highschool but after the whole Lauren thing, she took her side. I forgave her but we never spoke since, maybe she can tell me more about Lilly.

Lilly stood close to Ally as we walked into my trailer, i already had hair and makeup done, all was left was just to put on my outfit and get on stage in 20 minutes.

Lilly just finished her ice cream and Ally was still on her phone when i was changing in the small bathroom. I was about to get out when i heard Ally from outside the door,

"Camila! I'm going to get Lauren since she's having trouble parking and Lilly won't move. Take care of her okay? And do not do anything stupid." Ally advised and i heard the door shut.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Lilly sitting down with her bunny, i gave her a little spin of my outfit and she clapped.

"Nice huh?" I asked and she smiled with a nod.

"Okay, we have 10 more minutes until i get on stage." I added and started to put my mic on and my hearing piece until i saw Lilly giving a glare through the mirror.

"Is there something you want to talk about?" I asked with a raised eyebrow and she nodded.

When i was ready, i sat in front of her and put my game face on.

"Go ahead."

"My mommy is single."

"Good to know"

"You are also single."

"Thanks for bringing that up kid."

"You and my mommy can date."

"Are you giving me your permission to date your mom?"

"Yes, you broke up with dorito boy."

"I was never dating him."

"I seen all the videos, no need to lie Mila. i know everything."

"Well now i'm scared."

*Knocking*

Saved by the bell.

I opened it to see it being one of the crew members, "It's your time to get on stage."

"Oh umm," I looked at Lilly, i can't just leave her here. I would be in so much trouble, but what if... "Lilly, would you like to be behind stage?"

"Yes yes yes yes yes!!!" Lilly cheered.

I looked over at the crew member who nodded with a smile, "I'll tell the staff, go up to the stage and we will give her some headphones to block the loud music."

"Thank you."

I turned over towards Lilly who was very excited and held her hand, "Okay, let's go before your mommy sees."

We were now behind stage getting ready, Billie Eilish had just finished her 'bad guy performance and walked off stage and came towards us.

Lilly was so excited to see her and other artist that she seemed to like, i had someone take pictures and send them to me so i could send them to Lauren for Lilly. She seemed to like the back stage, and always had a smile on whenever i looked at her.

"Next up on Stage to perform her hit single, Camila Cabello!!!"

I heard the crowd get so loud, i walked on stage with my back up dancers and looked at Lilly who was on the side stage with a huge smile.

And that's when the music began.

Everything was going great on stage, when it came to the dancing part where we freestyle, i went to go grab Lilly who wasn't shy or nervous at all to dance with me.

The crowd loved her and when we both took a bow when the music finished, we saw a very angry and upset Lauren.

"Oh boy."