Chapter 27

If you see anything strange don't worry, it's just my guys trying to repair the fourth wall.

It was demolished.

"So, there was a guy who appeared everywhere, with a camera, and you didn't put two and two together?" Ren asks me scribbling things down in a notebook.

I scowled.

"I was a little distracted."

Roman snorted but thankfully kept his mouth shut.

Ren opens up his briefcase and lifts up a picture.

"Is this the guy?" Reagan, Roman, and Rowan gasp, but don't say anything to the photo.

I looked at the geeky get handsome man and nodded.

"That's the one, wait- who is that, and why do you think it's him?" I asked suddenly worried.

When Ren didn't say anything I frowned and bit down on my bottom lip.

"And why are you so willing to help me?" I asked curiously.

Ren looked down at the ring on his hand.

"My wife was killed by her stalker, and I couldn't help her."

My eyes widened.

"Woah, this is like the plot to some romance novel." I breathed.

Rowan looked over glaring daggers openly at Ren.

"Why would you think that Sora?" Rowan demanded.

I shrugged looking at my nails.

"Well, guys wife gets killed, finds new and gorgeous girl getting stalked... obviously he'll fall in love with me. Then save me at the very end when my stalker pulls some scheme."

All three of my boys were glaring at Ren now- actually, Reagan just looked worried.

Ren sputtered.

"As if! You are the most self centered, stupid, idiotic -"

"Gorgeous, beautiful, stunning." I corrected quickly pouting at myself.

Roman sighed and rubbed his face.

"Enough. Ren, what do we need to do?"

Ren hums.

"I already talked to Sora's father." I tensed holding my hands together tightly. "It seems he's clear and not involved, however I'll be doing a twenty four security here. At least one guy near the home at all times. This psycho killed someone, this is serious." Ren paused and turned to Reagan.

"Same goes for you, you know the drill." I blinked and looked around.

"Sorry, clearly I'm not getting it, who is this guy?"

Ren raised an eyebrow.

"Isn't it obvious? The man who you've been hanging around is none other than Warren."

Thus I lost everything in my stomach.

***

"She's got some nice long hair, yeah you know that she's a bad chick, all the boys say that her body is fantastic -" I was cut off by my singing when Carrots grabbed my shoulder.

"Sora-"

I shrieked turning off my music.

"What!" I demanded stepping away from the hot stove. I had been cooking dinner to get my mind off things.