Chapter 34

Sora's pov

"Eighty eight bottles of beer on the wall, eighty eight bottles of beer on the wall, take one down-" Rowan sang.

"I will kill you." Roman threatened clenching the wheel tightly.

He did let Rowan sing for eleven bottles, so I guess he's being extremely patient today. I realized.

I grabbed my backpack and rubbed Whiskeys head gently from where he was sleeping.

I looked at Brain and placed a finger to my lips to tell him to be silent.

"Sora, what are you doing?" Roman questioned.

I quickly zipped up my bag and put a big smile on my face.

"Hmm? I'm just making sure I have everything."

Roman looked suspicious, but nodded and turned his attention back to the road.

Reagan hesitantly touched my hand, and I slid my fingers into his happily.

"You okay?" I asked worried.

Reagan nodded slightly flushed. He mumbled something and looked out the window.

I reached over and slid my free hand into his brown hair rubbing his scalp.

"Bored?" I asked looking at the clock in annoyance. We had been on the road for hours, and as much as I loved Rowan and Roman, they were beginning to piss me off with their fighting and singing.

No, Roman wasn't singing, but Rowan was.

"Y-yes, bored." Reagan admitted turning to face me. I smiled, another brilliant idea coming to mind.

"I may have a solution."

Reagan's eyes lit up and he leaned over happy to have something to do.

"What is it?"

I touched his bottom lip with my thumb, and I noticed his brown eyes go wide.

"You can kiss me for as long as you want." I watched amused as Reagan blushed and glanced at his brothers.

"What about them?" I pressed my thumb inbetween his lips grinning.

"They'll get a chance later, besides, it's Rowans own fault for not letting me sit up front."

Reagan swallowed and leaned forward as I took my thumb from his lips.

I waited, making Reagan close the distance between us. Finally, after a few minutes to force himself closer, he closed the gap.

His soft lips touched mine, and he hesitantly moved his mouth along my own.

I let him take what he wanted, keeping the kiss gentle and sweet.

I reached behind his head and cupped his face, making a whimper leave his lips, getting lost in mine.

"Shit, really guys?" Roman demanded finally noticing the activities in the back.

Reagan pulled back, or at least tried too.

I chased after his lips and took over. I tightened my grip in his hair forcing his head back.

I nipped at Reagan's bottom lip, he yelped and quickly opened his mouth to me.

I turned the kiss from soft and sweet to french and deep in a matter of seconds. Reagan pressed his fingers into my hair, left leg hopping up and down as he kissed me back.

I gently cupped his jaw as Reagan shifted. Seems like he wanted to kiss me, but knew it wasn't a good idea to take it this far.

When a soft sound left his throat, Reagan jerked away from me and wiped his lips panting.