Chapter 35

Sora's pov

"So, we'll have the party in two days, which gives us two days and a half to relax and party on our own." Rowan told everyone.

We were sitting in the living room all just chilling out.

Roman huffed, and if he wasn't who he was, I would have sworn he was pouting.

"Why, I ask again, was I not informed?!" Roman shouted.

Yup, pouting. In his own special way.

"Because you were being strict and picky." Reagan blurted, then slapped a hand over his mouth seeming stunned he had even said that himself.

I crawled over to his side of the couch and booped his nose strangely proud of him.

As Roman tried to pick his jaw off the floor as I  praised my baby.

"Were you just being sassy?" I cooed ruffling his hair. Reagan waved away my hands blushing.

"N-no, I didn't mean too." Reagan looked to his brother, scared he would be mad.

Roman gave him a gentle look- the one reserved for just him- then waved it off.

"You're right, maybe I was being an ass."

I stumbled.

"Was that an apology?!"

Roman raised an eyebrow at me.

"Do we need to take this discussion back to the bedroom?"

I zipped my lips blushing.

I glanced over at Carrots then looked at Roman pursing my lips.

Time to do a test.

"Hey Carrots," I said waiting until he turned to look at me before going on. "About sharing a bed, I'm down."

Carrots gave me a thumbs up as Roman slammed his hands on the table.

"Absolutely not!"

I titled my head to the side, and noticed Rowan grin and cough into his fist.

"Why not?" I asked simply. Roman sputtered and finally gave me a lame excuse.

"I don't trust him alone with you."

Reagan watched us talk back and forth seeming mystified.

I smiled looking at my nails. "Then you'll have to join us in bed."

Rowan smirked, then whistled and looked away as Roman glared at him.

"Fine." Roman spat and stood walking away quickly.

I shook my head amused and took a good look at Carrots.

His eyes were wide with excitement. I shook my head slightly and looked away. So... He likes Roman? Why am I disappointed?

Reagan tapped my shoulder and swallowed.

"What's wrong?" I said instantly and grabbed both of his hands. Reagan's brows pulled together as he stared at the hands holding his.

"I- I uhm," Reagan murmured then looked away as he felt the gaze of Rowan and Carrots as well.

"I need to go, see you Sora." I watched Reagan stand surprised.

"Where are you going?" I asked shocked as he ran to the door.

Reagan shrugged before running off. I blinked and rubbed my temples.

"Should I go after him?" I asked Rowan now worried. I thought back to our conversation, wondering what could have upset him so much.

Rowan shook his head.

"Let him alone for a little while, he might just be stressed after the drive." Rowan stood himself.

"I am going to go tease Roman though." Rowan ran out before I could stop him.

I glanced at Carrots relaxing, I was alone with him. I stood and walked over to the mini fridge in the room opening it curiously.

"Omg! Ice cream!" I squealed. Carrots looked over as I pulled out the two containers. Chocolate and vanilla, yum.

"Ice cream? I've never had it." Carrots thought aloud. I sat down next to him and opened the containers holding up a spoon happily.

I scooped a bite of vanilla up and ate it before glancing at Carrots.

"Want some?" I offered him the spoon, but I didn't expect him to grab my face.

He kissed me.

My eyes went wide, and I stopped moving. I held onto the side of the couch tightly with one hand, the other still holding the forgotten spoon.

Carrots cupped my frozen face and hesitantly slid his tongue on my bottom lip.

O-oh-

I opened my lips to him, and Carrots quickly got a taste of the cold treat. I shivered when his hands cupped my hips, and he tugged me closer to get a better angle to my mouth.

Carrots pulled away and silently picked up the spoon. I watched with half closed eyes as he slid chocolate Ice cream onto the spoon.

Carrots put the food into his mouth before kissing me once more. He kneeled on the couch, head above mine as he kissed me deeply.

The chocolate and vanilla mixing.

"This, is a bad idea," I panted as he pulled away slightly.

Carrots grinned and rubbed my bottom lip with his pointer finger.

"You love bad ideas."

Can't argue with that.

I cupped his jaw gently and kissed him soundly.

Carrots tugged me into his lap, and I slid my hands up into his long shiny rainbow hair.

"What is this?" Carrots and I paused and turned.

Roman stood there, arms crossed.

"Ice cream, want some?" I offered smiling.

Roman glanced at Carrots, and neither of us moved as he walked over silently.

Roman grabbed the hair I had been gripping, and kissed Carrots right on the mouth.