(CHRISTMAS SPECIAL PART 1)

A quick note that while the bonus chapter was not apart of the story, this is a real chapter.

PS if what you asked for doesn't happen in this chapter wait for part 2!

"Merry Christmas!" I screamed jumping on Romans back.

He turned his head and smiled at me.

"Merry Christmas to you too Sora. I just finished making breakfast. My dad will be here at nine."

I nodded and rushed into the living room eagerly falling onto the couch and right into Reagan's lap.

He blushed and smiled at me shyly.

"Good morning Sora."

I gently brushed my thumb along his cheek giving him heart eyes.

"Good morning Reagan."

Roman rolled his eyes at how quick I had jumped Reagan and sighed.

"I don't suppose people want to eat the food I woke up at seven to make?" Roman asked.

As he spoke Rowan walked in yawning.

"I could eat. Come on Reagan, sit by me." I grabbed his hands and dragged him into the dining room.

Ah, Christmas, the day to be clingy.

It didn't take long before everyone was seated and eating, even Carrots.

"Oh! I want to give my presents now!" I exclaimed jumping to my feet.

Rowan smiled at me slightly.

"You sure are energetic today."

I nodded.

"Of course I am! Now you guys sit while I get everything!" I ordered and dashed to where I had hid the gifts.

Roman eyed the large stack I carried.

"Why am I not surprised?"

"Oh shut up, first, here Reagan." I handed him the small package and waited eagerly as he slowly opened it looking anxious.

As he stared at the gift eyes going wide I rubbed the back of my neck.

"I know it's not much, but-"

I was cut off by his happy words.

"I love it!" He lifted up the picture of me and him snuggling on the couch grinning.

Roman looked over.

"How did you get a picture of yourself as a cat?"

In the picture Reagan was fast asleep looking adorable while I was curled in his hair.

I smiled.

Thank you Pink.

"A magician never reveals their secrets. Now, here you are Roman." I handed him the present and waited as he opened it almost as slow as Reagan.

Roman lifted up the t-shirt and raised an eyebrow.

It read- tips on talking to me -- DON'T.

I blushed.

"Uhm, yeah, here you go Carrots."

Carrots looked up startled surprised at being included in the gift sharing.

"Why thank you Sora."

I covered my snicker with my hand and watched him tear off the paper.

"Oh Sora, you shouldn't have." He drawled glaring down at the bird seed I had gifted him.