Chapter 43

Sora's pov

If you get triggered by slight sexual assault, you may want to skim or skip.

It's really minor though.

  It has been a good half an hour since I woke up with a killer headache. I was in a large bedroom with a bathroom to boot.

I been spending all my time trying to open the air vent though, and Whiskey was acting as lookout.

Apparently he crawled into my pocket when I passed out. Not that I was complaining. Having Whiskey around defiantly helped me keep my sanity.

And helped me keep my fear in check, because now was not the time to panic!

As I finally got the vent to budge, I jumped to my feet and grabbed the paper and pen I managed to find. I wrote down my assumed address, I didn't know whether I was moved or not.

I inhaled deeply and turned to Whiskey tying the note to him carefully. "You're all I've got left Whiskey, can you do it?"

Whiskey looked up at me, then the vent seeming to be struggling with the decision.

I smiled. "I'll be fine, just go, and get some help, okay?"

Whiskey didn't seem to happy about it, but finally scurried into the vent. He looked at me one last time before running down into the unknown.

I sighed and sat on the light pink bed frowning. Time for some recon, what do I know?

I'm defiantly in one of my f-... no, I'm in one of Timothy's houses, and he was getting information about me from someone.

That someone is probably Warren, and him helping Timothy was a new development.

No windows, locked door, and no useful tools or weapons.

So, basically,

"I'm screwed." I said aloud and tapped my hands on my thighs anxiously. I wish Roman was here. As much as I love my other guys, Roman is my go to guy for this kind of thing.

The sound of keys made my breath catch and I stood fingers shaking. The door opened and I gulped curious to see who it would be. As a dark haired man peeked his head in, hate made me shake for a whole new reason.

"Sora, good to see you again." Warren said, in a sickeningly friendly voice.

"Go to hell." I said in a frosty tone and purposely looked away from him.

Warren laughed - this also in a gentle way- making me want to puke.

"Don't be like that Sora, it's not like you."

My lips twitched with furry as I spun on him eyes wide with rage. My hands clenched into fists. "You raped my boyfriend! You're disgusting! A horrible twisted bastard who should rot in the deepest pits of hell while being-"

Warren covering his face and groaning made me pause in my rant. "Don't talk to me and look at me like that, it turns me on so much."

My cheeks flushed with anger, but I clenched my jaw. He's such a creepy asshole pervert.

"Get out." I finally said when he looked at me again.

Warren frowned and his lower lip jutted out into a pout. "Don't say that, we haven't seen one another in so long."

My breathing came in out quicker as I grew more upset and frustrated. "You saw me the other day when you were stalking me." I spat and glared.

Warren looked down and sighed. "You and I were the same, we both loved Reagan, but he didn't want us. He was scared. Then I realized I didn't need Reagan anymore," Warren stepped forward and reached a hand out towards me.

"You and I, we're meant to be together, I tried so hard to help you."

I stepped back, and the back of my knees hit the bed.

"I killed Chris, and helped your father get close to you. I told him where you were, and how Roman and Rowan were with you. No need to thank me though, I did it out of the goodness of my heart." Warren told me and took another step towards me.

I pressed my quivering lips together. "Stay away from me, I'm serious. I will attack you."

Warren smiled again and paused in his steps. "Sora, I love you so very much, you know that, don't you?"

You make me want to puke and scream.

"I've never hated someone more than I've hated you." I breathed.

Warren froze, and his wide eyes filled with tears. "Don't say that Sora... don't say such thing..." Warren trailed off and suddenly rushed forward.

I screamed stunned when he knocked me backwards easily and my back hit the bed. I reached up grabbing his face and pushing when he sat on top of me.

"Get away from me!" I snapped glaring at Warren hoping he would drop dead.

"You can't hate me! You can't!" Warren whispered desperately above me, trying to push himself down and past my hands.

I kneed him sharply inbetween his legs and dug my nails into his eyes. When he screamed I rolled off the bed gasping for breath.

I got to my feet and ran to the door. Just as my hand landed on the doorknob, the door opened. Timothy narrowed my eyes at me just as Warren grabbed me from behind.

I kicked when Warren held my arms tightly behind me. "Let me go of me you bastard-!" I yelled and cried out when I was slapped my Timothy.

"Elizabeth, show some respect." He spat and looked at Warren. "Did you need anything?"

I could feel the way Warren was smiling behind me, and I shivered in fear. "Some rope would be good."

I fought harder as Timothy nodded. "No! Gods no!" I screamed thrashing.

The door closed. Slammed shut.

My vision blurred as I panicked realizing things were going down very fast. I don't want to be raped!

"Relax, I just want to be able to touch you without you hurting me." Warren said like he really believed it was okay.

"Don't! Don't you touch me!" I snapped at him beyond terrified.

Warren threw me on the bed, and we both stared at each other, waiting.