important info

We're all here for one reason, in the Wattpad Teen Wolf Fanfic community. We're here because we love the show that revolves around an unlikely hero who was bitten by an alpha in the midst of his sophomore year. We're here because we fell in love with all of the characters and have watched them grow up from naive teenagers to warriors in their own right.

        On Wattpad, it's easy to say that there's a lot of Teen Wolf Fanfic swirling about. But unfortunately, not everyone gets recognized for their awesomeness. Each and every one of you works so hard on your stories and you all deserve recognition for what you do. That's we, as the Teen Wolf Fanfic Community, have decided that we're going to try and expand the amount of popular fics on here. Because everyone deserves to have their work acknowledged.

        So each week, we're going to pick a fanfic. And we're going to dedicate a whole chapter in this book to it, including who writes it, what it's about, love interest, etc. The chapter will then be dedicated to the author and hopefully, we can open up people to other fics they may have never come across.

        This is where you guys come in. Either in the comments section here, or in our private messages (preferrably not the message board because the new layout gets cluttered easily and comments get passed over with tons posting on it), we want YOU to recommend stories to us. Stories that you love. Or stories that give you heart palpatations every time you read them. Or stories that you fall off your bed because, god damn it that plot twist threw you off guard.

RULES:

- Because we want lesser known fics to be primarily placed in here, the fanfic has to have less than 50K reads.

- You cannot recommend your own story. This about community, not selfish tendencies.

- Be positive. No hate. We're trying to spread good community vibes here, not rude spam.