8/3: Nephilim by panoptical

TEEN WOLF FAN FIC OF THE WEEK

TITLE: Nephilim

AUTHOR: panoptical

LOVE INTEREST: Scott McCall

SUMMARY: "There are devilish thoughts even in the most angelic minds."

Malakai is a Nephilim, which is a nice way of saying he is basically the bastard child of heaven's most high and mighty. And his father is indeed one of the mightiest; the archangel Gabriel, also known as the messenger of God. Which explains why once every so often, Malakai gets a text from him sending him 'jobs' God himself wants completed. The latest text? Instructing Malakai to head to the Californian town of Beacon Hills and protect none other than Scott McCall. And it doesn't take long for Malakai to realise, that this job may just be a little more than he had bargained for.

REVEIW FROM VOIDANCE: Alright, I'm going to say this as calmly as I possibly can. This story is a woRK OF ART MY GOD THIS IS THE NEXT PIECE OF SOULFUL TEEN WOLF FAN FIC LITERATURE. Wow, that sounded a bit weirder than it did in my head. ANYWAY, this story is not only a Scott one, but it's angels. Personally, I fangirl at the sight of anything regarding nephilim after TMI and TID, so this was no exception. After reading it, I have realized that the archangel Gabriel is indeed my spirit animal, and that the author managed to bring together this entire world filled with its own people and combine them with the world of Beacon Hills. Malakai is an intriguing character, definitely one of my favorites from a fan fic. Not to mentioned that his best friend, Miles/Taylor, is literal sunshine at this point. Malakai and Scott have barely talked at this point (it's a chapter in) and I ship them more than anything in the show or I've read. Or maybe I'm just a sucker for gay Scott. . . Either way, this is probably one of my favorite fan fics on Wattled, if I'm being entirely honest, and it's definitely worth the read!

QUOTES FROM THE READERS: 

"youve done it again jenna, youve made me fall in love with the plotline and all the characters in the prologue well done" - dylancbrien

"omg i love this" - jackgoddamnbarakat

"jfc you writing is amazing" - seanswalcott