6/15: Meant To Be by QueenOfPurgatory

TEEN WOLF FANFIC OF THE WEEK

TITLE: Meant To Be

AUTHOR: QueenOfPurgatory

LOVE INTEREST: Allison Argent

SUMMARY: "Dear Stranger,

I don't know who you are or neither I do know if this thing will work. God, I don't even know how it suppose to work, I am just following my instincts like she always told me to do so. She trusted me, protected me and gave her last breath because of me.

I can't take it.

That's where you step in, dear stranger, we have a mission. We need to save Allison Argent at all costs.

Voices in my head is so loud that I can clearly hear them. They say that there is someone who can help. All I have to do is sending that person a letter.

You have to save her, it's your destiny.

You are meant to do that.

At least I am hoping so."

-Lydia Martin."

REVIEW FROM @VIVIDPARACOSM: So, I found this story whenever I was going through the lists of nominees and I saw Dave Franco, who is a gorgeous human. I read the summary and was immediately drawn in by the fact that you included Lydia into the fanfiction in a really artistic way. The more I got into the story, the more I noticed the originality that you've created. For one, it's absolutely brilliant that you made Jasper Lorraine's brother and that's he's the polar opposite of Scott in terms of delinquency. I was so excited when I found that out, and everything afterwards from the note that was delivered from him to Lydia at the lake -- it's amazing. You've done an excellent job at making a fanfiction that doesn't go with the cliche versions, and it's just incredibly well thought out. Props to you!

QUOTES FROM READERS: "You're such an amazing writer I'm tearing up." -- coltonhaynes
"Wow this is so gooooood jdhslahfkl." -- poseytive
"YAAAS ALLISON IS COMING BACK." -- Ebz1999
"Omg I love this!!!!!!! Yes!!!!!" -- -werefxn