9/21: Tenacity by IsabelleHawk

TEEN WOLF FANFICTION OF THE WEEK

        TITLE: Tenacity

        AUTHOR: IsabelleHawk

        LOVE INTEREST: Eventually Liam Dunbar

        SUMMARY: Emily has a bad habit of overhearing things that get her in serious trouble. Her unusual skill was what landed her in Beacon Hills with scarring wounds in the first place. But she can't shake the trouble that seems to follow her wherever she runs. And this time around trouble comes in the form of a transfer student with glowing eyes, a lacrosse stick, and some real anger management issues.

        REVIEW FROM VIVIDPARACOSM: My naaaame. I got some major feels from this story, and before I get into how much this author has made my heart race with the impending excitement of wondering what in the hell is going to happen between Emily and Liam, I want to first start off with how amazing this book is from a grammatical point of view. Isabelle does an incredible job of making sure that you're not only connecting with the dialogue of the story, but you're also connecting with the details that come in between. I'm a fanatic when it comes to people using descriptive words, and noticing this was like a ray of sunshine in my life. She's really done a great job of producing a genuine fanfiction for Teen Wolf and providing the readers with an experience that I'm ecstatic to continue going on.

         As far as Emily as a character, I want to first off state that I've got some feels towards us sharing the same name. I think it's one of the very few that actually use Emily, so whooop! Nonetheless, I haven't read too far into the story but I can honestly say that I really enjoy Emily's personality. Due to the fact that I'm a naturally curious person myself, I can relate to the characteristics that Isabelle is trying to show and it's really awesome. I also think that she did a great job at asking all of the appropriate questions through Emily's point of view when she found out about the supernatural. It's just a really well written story, and I hope that all of you check this out!

        QUOTES FROM THE READERS: "DANG IT LIAM WHY CAN'T YOU JUST GO FOR EMILY ALREADY." --voidallison (Yes, Liam. Why can't you go for me?)

        "I can't tell if I should find her awkwardness adorable or second-hand embarrassment." --sarcasticstilinski

        "I love how she's reacting realistically to the supernatural." -bobmorley