8/17: Eyes Wide Open by interstellarluke

TEEN WOLF FANFICTION OF THE WEEK: 

       TITLE: Eyes Wide Open

       AUTHOR: interstellarluke

       LOVE INTEREST: Theo Raeken

        SUMMARY: ❞Theo Raeken, you lit fires inside of me that no one will ever be able to relight.❞

        Lindsey Marie is a seventeen year old beta, created by her own parents, her parents being the world's strongest alphas. She was no stranger to the supernatural world - in fact, she lived in it. Between fighting off hunters or learning how to become a true alpha, Lindsey tried to do it all. When Lindsey was incredibly young, she had been introduced to the ❞Dread Doctors❞. They were the people who had tortured and killed her family, and almost her in the process. Lindsey was a natural fighter, protecting everyone and anyone she can. There are things Lindsey doesn't like to remember though. Things she pushed so far back into her memory. Suddenly, these memories start to surface once again. Now it's up to Lindsey and her best friend, Malia Tate, to put all the puzzle pieces together. And then of course, there's Theo Raeken. Only he can truly help her regain her memory. With the Dread Doctors making a surprise appearance in Lindsey's new home, Beacon Hills, she is unsure what to do. But this time around, she's not alone. This time, she has a pack. This time, her eyes are w i d e open.

       REVIEW FROM @VIVIDPARACOSM: Well, I absolutely love all things about Cody Christian. Theo Raeken happens to be one of those things about him, and even though the teenage boy is a raging sociopath with an infatuation with hammers, I still read fanfictions about him because there is still that tiny bit of hope that a writer can redeem him with love. I'm not very far into this, but I can already tell that your definitely going to be one of those writers. Your first sentence was immediately hooking and relatable, and you've found a way to bring the dark, venomous tone that Teen Wolf has into your book. That's really hard for some people to do, so I give you extreme props for that. Even with those two things in mind, you also continue to make sure that your readers are consistently being drawn in and that your words are appealing enough to keep them excited. I honestly can't wait to read more from you and this story. 

        I hope that you continue on with this story because it's clear that there is so much about it that is enjoyable, and I'm excited to see what reactions other people have to your story!

       QUOTES FROM THE READERS: "I'm thindsey trash."velvetjai

         "Ahh! I love it!" - xThe1975x_

        "I'm loving this story already and it's only been two chapters." -