6/8: Deadpool by AintThatDevine

TEENWOLF FANFIC OF THE WEEK

TITLE: Deadpool

AUTHOR: AintThatDevine

LOVE INTEREST: Derek Hale

SUMMARY: Names on a list with a price were all they were. Humanity was pushed out of importance; the lure of money lingering overhead. The weaponry increased in Beacon Hills, and so did the body count. Mystery creatures and newly bitten ones aren't making it easier and neither is hidden history coming up to the surface. It's a supernatural deadpool, and you better pray you're not on it.

REVIEW FROM @VOIDANCE: I've always seen AintThatDevine's stories pop up on my news feed, and what I can definitely say is that I've always been intrigued by them. All of her stories seem insanely cool and well thought out, and if I wasn't in school for the past few months, I would have read them by now. But school sucks and has taken my time away from it, so I haven't been able to yet. I read the prologue for this, and it definitely starts with a bang. It's compelling and intriguing, and it definitely hooks you into the story. I recommend this to everyone who's looking for something to hook you in, and if you're in need of some Derek feels!

QUOTES FROM READERS:

- "OMG THE FEELS I SOOO CANT WAIT FOR THIS STORY TO COME OUT THAT TEASER IS GOING TO HAUNT ME." - Clace_Percabeth_4evz

- "I LOVE THIS SO FAR, THE STORY LINE IS PERFECT! I'VE NEVER SEEN THIS DONE BEFORE, ITS AMAZING!" - voidallison

- "I'm really feeling this book :) YES" - mimi_lovez