3/9: Introvert by Iydiamartin

TEEN WOLF FANFIC OF THE WEEK

TITLE: Introvert

AUTHOR: lydiamartin

LOVE INTEREST: Isaac Lahey

SUMMARY: "They say good things come as opportunities; a chance that will change your life completely. But, my sense of 'good' came in the form of Isaac Lahey, and the thing is, he played 'bad' pretty well."

Clara Valentine; the girl everyone admired. She's cheerful, kind, and smart. She's everything anyone could ever hope to be.

Isaac Lahey; the boy who no one cared for. He's lonely, broken, and lost. He's everything anyone would ever hate to be.

Well, at least he was.

Clara, believe it or not, has harbored a crush on Isaac since they were both thirteen. The not so cliché story, is totally cliché, in Clara's opinion. Every morning, she'd say hello to him without a reply, and everyday, she was okay with it.

But just like that, he walked in with his black leather jacket and breathtaking smirk. Just like that, Clara knew he had changed. Just like that, she knew she was in for trouble. And just like that, she wasn't aware of how he was far from human.

season two | © olivia martin

REVIEW FROM @VIVIDPARACOSM: Okay, so, I haven't been extremely educated in this story but I was plenty aware of the fact that it must be good considering how often I saw people on my news feed voting for it. I'm not that far into it yet, but from just the prologue and summary alone, I can tell that the entire thing is very well thought out and extremely descriptive. The way that you write is something that only few people have the honor of developing, which is to adjust your words and your phrases so easily that everyone feels something. It it's like connecting the dots to a puzzle, and it's amazing to see someone have that ability.

Not only are you amazing at that, but you also make sure that you leave your readers pleased. The chapters from what I've seen are sufficiently long and equally grabbing, so much that no one is going to get tired of reading halfway through. Also, the backstory that you have created for Clara is something that had been amazed, making her father a pivotal role in the entire relationship between herself and Isaac. So, props to you!

I hope your story goes far, and I'm excited to explore more into your other stories as well.

REVIEW FROM @VOIDANCE: Emily said to insert my life here, which works rather well because Introvert now is my life so you know. If you don't ship Clisaac (is that their ship name?) then what are you doing with your life? I read all of this just today (well, I've had it in my library for a while but you know) and I'm unbelievably obsessed with it and Clisaac is literally the cutest thing to ever be read omfg.

Not only that, but you can easily tell that the author has a really cool plot for her main character, Clara Valentine. I don't want to spoil anything that happens yet, but it's definitely something I'm looking forward to reading more about. If you're in dire need of a good fan fiction with a killer plot, a rad af leading lady, and our favorite beta, then you should definitely be reading Introvert. Because let's be honest here, Isaac is her introvert.

QUOTES FROM THE READERS: "This is amazing beyond words. Continue the great work." - farah_mo

"How come I've never read this? The best eleven pages of my life." - projectlahey

"I love this so much. Idk why I only started this now." - haynesus

So, here's the first story of the week. Let us know if you like Introvert already or are planning to read it now! Also, don't forget to add more suggestions! This will also be updated every Monday!