4/20: 21 Guns by Iovegood

TEEN WOLF FANFIC OF THE WEEK

TITLE: 21 Guns

AUTHOR: Iovegood (capital i for the L)

LOVE INTEREST: Isaac Lahey

SUMMARY: "Everything you touch turns to blood."

Reid Argent is a trained killer.

Given up by her parents, Chris and Victoria Argent, when she was only a child, she was left to be raised by grandfather Gerard and aunt Kate - and they raised her to be a weapon.

After Kate's death by a werewolf in Beacon Hills, Reid disobeys Gerard's orders to keep tabs on an alpha pack while he visits Beacon Hills for vengeance on his daughter's murder.

Instead, she follows him, coming face to face with her twin sister, Allison, who has no idea about her existence, the parents who gave her up and the werewolves who murdered her aunt.

Reid Argent is deadly. She has twenty one guns, and boy, is she prepared to use them.

[season two]

REVIEW FROM @AZALEAHS: First off, I want to say that I always take a few moments to applaud any and everyone who take on season two because it's a bitch to write. And you seem to do it so flawlessly, with your words just flowing perfectly. Reid Argent is such a badass and I absolutely love what you've been doing with her character. Like I'm just insanely excited to see where this story is going to go and how her relationship with Isaac is going to pan out (because Reid and Isaac need to be endgame or I think my heart is going to explode).

Also the title is a Green Day song and you can never go wrong with Green Day, am I right?

QUOTES FROM THE READERS: "Bloody hell she is so badass" - fxtzsimmons

"I don't even know how I found your works, but I'm so glad I did" - -heroism-

"REID IS QUEEN BADASS"- ciscoed

"man i ship reid and isaac so hard i cant" - -dylanobrien