• XV •

🚨 Smut Warning

I gasped.

I was awoken by Midas forcing two fingers inside of me. His breath was hot in my ear, his hard cock pressed into my backside, the only thing between us being his thin boxers.

"Is this ok?" he asked me softly, the vibration of his deep voice tickling my earlobe, giving me a chill.

"God yes," I replied breathlessly.

It was pitch black in my room, my other senses heightened to compensate.

He was lying on his side behind me, spooning me, his other arm wrapped around my upper body, pulling me into him. He was bucking his hips into me, causing me to writhe backwards into him like a cat in heat.

I was instantaneously wet, my body inviting his long cold fingers to probe deeply.

He gently rested his palm on my clit as he was fingering me, the tingling coursing through me like an electrical current.

My legs began shaking uncontrollably, and I reached my hand up behind me and grasped the back of his neck to steady myself. He was slick with sweat. I could smell it.

He was placing small kisses right behind my ear, gently touching me with the tip of his tongue with each one, as though he were trying to taste me.

"I want you to come for me," he whispered between kisses.

I moaned out, long and low, rocking my hips into his hand, matching his rhythm as he rocked behind me, our bodies undulating together, the tension rising in my lower abdomen.

All he did was simply squeeze his hand tighter, pressing his palm down onto my clit, curling his fingers upward inside me. It was enough.

I hit the stratosphere. The orgasm came in waves, building in intensity, neverending, my body convulsing with pleasure.

I didn't recognize the sounds coming out of me, like a wounded animal, wild and untamed.

Midas' excitement grew at hearing me react to his touch, feeling my walls clench on his fingers. His breath let out in a growl.

"I...I need to feel you," he said shakily. I could hear the desperation in his voice.

He released me then, removing his hand from me to push his boxers down.

I felt him press back into me once he was naked, trailing his tip, wet with precum, down my crack as he readjusted himself to reach me, positioning between my legs.

He entered me then, very slowly, pushing his substantial length completely in to the hilt, remaining there fully immersed in me, as though he were already so close he was afraid to move.

"Jesus CHRIST," he moaned under his breath.

He pulled back out of me, all the way, before entering me again, just as slowly, a wavering groan escaping him.

He repeated this process a third time, and on his fourth he'd had enough.

"I...I can't hold it...I'm sorry...you're so tight...I...I have to come..."

I felt him release after he was fully inside me, coating my walls, his moans faltering, his hand gripping roughly into my hip, the sensation from his touch suddenly painful as he almost lost control.

I yelped at the stinging, and he removed his hand quickly.

"Did...did I hurt you?" he asked between breaths, still panting.

"No...I don't think so...I'm...I'm ok," I replied, stunned at the events that had just unfolded.

I felt him lay his head on the pillow behind me, trying to catch his breath. He once again didn't pull out, a little habit of his that made me absolutely delirious.