Teenage girl?! (Bonus chapter)

Third person pov

It was a normal morning in the Kim household. Everyone was fast asleep, except for a teenaged girl with long flowing black hair that reached her lower back and wearing clothes that would make any teenagers her age jealous with rage. She had on very little makeup but only red lipstick. She was humming a song she had downloaded on her phone.

Jadeon entered the kitchen after smelling the delicious smell of something cooking from all the way upstairs

The girl was too busy cooking eggs, bacon, pancakes and waffles to notice someone entering the kitchen. She didn't know she was tall instead of being her normal six year old self.

"What's cooking?" Jadeon asked.

"Good morning, Jadeon. I'm cooking breakfast." The unknown girl answered as she flipped the pancakes over as well as the waffles.

Jadeon almost screamed as he dropped what he was working on to the floor. "Uh. What-? How-?" He couldn't make a single sentence.

The girl turned around and stared at him. "Hey, what's wrong? Are you okay?" Blue eyes looked at him with worry.

"Go look in a mirror." Jadeon spoke, his mouth agape from shock.

The girl blinked her eyes before she went to the nearest bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror. Eyes widened, mouth open in shock and horror, before an ear-piercing scream rang out around the house, "AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!"

Everyone was immediately awake and wondering what the heck the screaming was about.

Meanwhile with the girl

She was panicking as she stared at her reflection in the mirror. "I- How-?" She couldn't form a single sentence due to how shocked and scared she was of herself.

"Where's the fire?!" Cris burst downstairs and seemed to be holding a fire extinguisher.

The teenage girl ran out of the bathroom still freaking out. "Jadeon, what am I supposed to do with this?" She motioned to her entire body. She was wearing a v-neck shirt, dark blue skinny jeans that hugged her curves and black heeled boots that stopped at her mid thighs.

Cris crashed on the floor, not expecting any of that. "Cris crashed!" Jadeon called out to everyone. Yemon was confused and walked downstairs to see what the problem was.

The girl was having a hard time controlling her breathing as she looked at herself. She felt another scream building up.

Jadeon tried to calm Abby down, as everyone else piled downstairs.

Cee and Mia immediately went to the now teenaged Abigail's side and tried helping Jadeon calm her down.

Ron was confused as he wondered how Abigail was a teenager.