The Final Fight Between Autobots and Neutral

Abby's pov

I looked at Grimlock who locked eyes with me and I showed him a kind smile. The same smile I showed him and the Dinobots when I first met them. All of the Dinobots followed Optimus out of the ship and I smiled as I noticed they were all taller than Optimus! Everybot's optics widened at the sight of giant robot dinosaurs following Optimus off the ship. Crosshairs was shocked to see me with the dinosaurs following along with Optimus. Jazz, Sideswipe, Sunstreaker, and Drift's optics widened in shock and disbelief as they stared. I giggle as I looked up to see Grimlock staring at me with a soft look on his face.

Crosshairs motioned me over to him and I walked up. "Crosshairs! It's them!" I exclaimed and his optics widened once more as he looked over to the Dinobots as Optimus was speaking. I listen as Optimus spoke about how the Dinobots are standing with the Autobots or standing against Optimus. That seemed to anger Grimlock and he swung his weapon but Optimus dodged it and Grimlock got mad at that and transformed into his T.Rex form. My eyes sparkled at that and I giggled as Crosshairs backed up from where he sat on a waterfall.

"No." Crosshairs said as he backed up.

"I was expecting a giant car." Drift said and I giggled a little at that and Sunstreaker and Sideswipe looked at me as I watched Optimus and Grimlock battle. I watched as Grimlock got back handed and he went soaring to the ground where he stayed. He made no move but growled as Optimus walked up. I stood up as Optimus tried to reason with him but he's refusing to budge. I got down from where I was standing and walked up to Grimlock with the other Dinobots watching. Grimlock kept his glare on Optimus as I walked up and gently placed my hand on his snout. He turned his eyes to me and softened his gaze and I looked at him and smiled.

"I know you don't want to help anyone not even the humans Grimlock, but if you don't help us, everyone around us will die. Myself included. Please Grimlock. I may not know what happened to you but you're still my first friend along with the other Dinobots. I never once stopped searching for all of you. I missed all of you so much. So please." I spoke softly as I kept my gaze locked on his as I stood on his nose as I was speaking. His gaze softened more and he nodded as he looked at me before turning his gaze on Optimus and saying, We will help for our femme friend. I smiled and hugged him as best I could. Optimus watched as I climbed off Grimlock's snout before he got on the back of his head behind his horns.

3rd person pov

Crosshairs grabbed the child before the other Dinobots transformed into their dinosaur robot form. Abby giggled as Spike nuzzled her head with his. "I missed you Spike." He seemed to laugh at that and said, I have missed you as well Abby. She smiled as she sat on Spike's head and Sunstreaker and Sideswipe got on Swoop's back while Jazz got on Grimlock's back with help from Optimus and Drift got on Slug's back and we all charged forward. All the Dinobots breathed fire as they attacked the Decepticons and the Autobots killed them by shooting them with their blasters and swords. Abby pulled her gun out and killed a decepticon by shooting it in the heart or as they say spark. Crosshairs nodded his head at her and she smiled at that.

Sunstreaker and Sideswipe were attacking from Swoop's back. Drift was using his twin katana while Slug attacked with his horns. Grimlock and Optimus make a great team from what I can tell. Spike was breathing fire while Abby shot her gun and shot at some decepticons that tried sneaking up on them.

We reached the city and Optimus pointed his sword out at Joshua and told him to step forward. He's so mad! Abby snickered to herself as she watched from Spike's head.

"You will be held responsible for the annihilation of people." Optimus told him and Joshua started sprouting nonsense before Cade said something and Grimlock roared in his face and he screamed like a little girl. Abby laughed at that and Grimlock turned his amused optics to look at her. She got placed on the ground by Crosshairs before Spike walked off after Grimlock. Drift told them to use the car he pointed at. Abby stiffened as she remembered this is where she saw Crosshairs get killed by Lockdown.