Gaining New Friends and Old

Abigail's pov

I noticed it was too bright as the sun rose but I only closed my eyes again. I heard someone chuckle and felt someone gently shake my shoulder but I whined and they snickered. "Come on kid, we got to get a move on." I opened my eyes while whining and saw Bumblebee's holoform. He chuckled as he picked me up and brought me over to his Camero. But Sideswipe snatched me away before I could be put inside the car. I yelped and Sunstreaker looked over at me and I rubbed my eyes. Drift was watching before he said, "we have intercepted the communications link. Joshua Joyce is headed to his factory in Guangzhou, China."

"So we're going to China?" I asked in a sleepy voice and he nodded his head. I yawned and stretched before laying down again. I haven't gotten much sleep since I kept whimpering and thinking about what happened to the Dinobots to make them that size. Optimus was watching with amusement in his optics.

3rd person pov

Everyone got on the ship and Cade was talking to Optimus about if what he said about leaving was true. Optimus vented as he looked at the four year old child who was laying on Sideswipe's shoulder. "How many more of my kind must be sacrificed for your mistakes?" He said as he watched the child giggle when Sunstreaker poked her stomach with a digit. Sideswipe cooed and Sunstreaker smirked as he ruffled her black hair. She whined and they laughed along with Crosshairs, Bumblebee, Hound and Ratchet. "It's not funny." She whined and everyone laughed harder. Optimus chuckled as he watched his Autobot friends interact with the sparkling. "Meanies." She said and Hound howled with laughter along with every other Autobot. Optimus snickered to himself. Abby fixed her hair and braided it before tying it with a green hair tie. She was set on the ground and she stalked over to Optimus and sat near his pedes. "It isn't funny." She mused and Optimus looked down at her with laughter in his optics as she looked up at him. "Not you too." Optimus chuckled at her and she sighed before looking away.

She thought about her life as they fly across the sky. She wondered if the Autobots will leave after they get the Seed. She knows how much Suntreaker and Crosshairs hate humans, except her, but other humans who think they did nothing except kill people. She shook her head. She knows the Autobots would never kill anyone. She looked up when she heard ped steps walk over to her and saw Sunstreaker looking down at her and she looked in his eyes. She smiled at him and his optics brightened and she giggled as she stood up. She felt her stomach grumble and she looked away with embarrassment and Sunstreaker snorted in amusement before scooping her up and bringing her to Ratchet who has food for her which were a soda, a chicken sandwich and marshmallows. She happily ate as she was handed to Ratchet.

She hummed a song as she ate and everyone was listening as she hummed. She ate some marshmallows and smiled while eating. After she finished eating she thought what she was going to do next. She wondered if she will stay with the Autobots or return to life living with humans. She hoped to stay with the Autobots as she didn't have any other living family. Her parents were the only children in their families and they were dead. She thought about the Dinobots as well. She thought about what life was like when they were taken from her. She missed them terribly and she and Crosshairs never stopped looking for them. She brushed her fingers through her hair and smiled as she did so.

She was brought out of her thoughts when she felt someone's presence behind her. She thought it was Crosshairs or Ratchet but when she turned around she noticed it was Sunstreaker and Sideswipe. She smiled at them and Sides smiled back while Sunstreaker's optics brightened. She giggled as she looked at them and Sides cooed before picking her up and Sunstreaker growled at him and said "I wanted to hold her!" But Sideswipe blew a raspberry at him before running off with her in his servo. She looked around and realized they were stopping near a building. "What's going on?" She asked Sides and Sunstreaker answered her "we're picking up that Joshua Joyce fleshy." She tilted her head to the side "so we're picking up baldy?" Hound, Bumblebee, Sides, Ratchet, Drift, Crosshairs, Ironhide and Jazz all laughed at that name for the guy. Ironhide nodded his head after calming down and said, "yes we're picking up Baldy, kid." She snickered at that before stopping "why? He hurt your friends. He was mean to Optimus and almost melted Ratchet." Both said bots look at her with soft optics before Cade said, "We need the Seed and he has it." She didn't look convinced but nodded her head.

She was being held by Sideswipe while Sunstreaker stood close to his twin. "Looks like we might have company." She tilted her head to the side when Hound said that and then the ship was hit. Cade, Tessa, Shane, Bumblebee, Joshua and Hound fell off the ship after the ship was hit before everyone else pressed to the wall. Ironhide and Ratchet fell out as well when the ship started spinning out of control. Abby yelped when Sideswipe hit a wall and her head hit his chassis. She was taken from Sides and was held by Sunstreaker. After the ship crashed, Sunstreaker had more dents and scratches and he was holding Abby protectively. Sunstreaker lifted his servos to see if she was okay and saw she had her optics shut. He looked at Abby with worried optics and gently shook her with a digit to see if she would react. She coughed a little and winced as she tried sitting up.

She heard everyone groaning in pain and tried to stand up but couldn't since her head was throbbing. She looked up at Sunstreaker who was looking back at her with worry written on his face. She heard Crosshairs ask if everyone was okay but she couldn't answer. She felt like her throat was being grabbed and she had no way of knowing how to get her voice back since her throat hurt a lot. Crosshairs asked Sunstreaker and Sideswipe "is Abby okay?" Sunstreaker, who was looking at her asked her if she was okay, and she nodded her head even though her head was hurting. "She's fine. But she'll need to lay down for a bit." Sunstreaker told Crosshairs who immediately came over and saw that Abby was holding her head in pain and gently scooped her up in his servo. Her eyes closed as she lay on Crosshairs' hand. Her head pounding with a painful migraine.

Ratchet and Ironhide were asking Optimus if everyone was okay. Hound was wanting to squish Joshua since he said something insulting to him. Optimus then said, "They're in trouble." Crosshairs walked out of the ship after setting the young sparkling down on some grass proclaimed, "Nah. This is their own fight. I'm done being an underdog. Underdogs suck. I say they get what they deserve." That got the four year old glaring at him and he noticed it before stuttering "W-what's the p-play, Prime?" Optimus started walking to the ship before saying, "it is time for reinforcements." Abby, who was laying on the grass to clear her head from a now small headache, got up to follow Optimus who noticed she was jogging to catch up with him and scooped her up before walking inside a room filled with weapons. He set the child on the floor and she backed up before Optimus said, "recognize one of your Knights." He grunted as he pulled the sword out and his arms transformed so it can be easier to do that.

Abby's pov

I gasped seeing this. "So cool! Can I have one?" I ask him and he chuckles before picking me up and setting me on his shoulder. He runs to where the Dinobots are and frees them from their cells before saying something that I missed at first.

"What did you say?" I asked with curiosity.

"The Legend exists." He said in a different language.