Thanksgiving day

Third person pov

Abby was fast asleep in her bedroom, watching scary movies yesterday was not a good idea on her part. She stayed awake most of the night as she was afraid of getting a nightmare while she slept. She didn't pass out until midnight. She had been watching a scary movie due to Karen betting she was a chicken.

SunnySide watched her, at least happy that she was able to sleep.

Abby made a noise that sounded like fear and turned on her right side, curling in a ball that was covered by blankets.

SunnySide moved closer, wanting to cuddle so she won't be scared. He'll be there for her.

Abby hugged her puppy close to her, snuggling into his warm fur and yawned a little before she burrowed into the arms of sleep again.

SunnySide hummed, slowly falling back to sleep.

Harley was sleeping peacefully, she was curled against Prowl's side and was happy.

Prowl sighed, looking at Harley with a smile.

Her steady breaths indicated she won't be waking up anytime soon. She had found out their daughter was watching a scary movie last night to prove she wasn't a chicken to Karen. That was a bad idea for their little girl.

Sergio yawned, rubbing his head. He slowly sat up, smiling at Avery.

Avery was passed out as she had been trying to find work for herself to help Abby pay for the bills of the house. She didn't arrive home until late last night.

Sergio smiled, kissing Avery on the head.

Avery smiled and wrapped her arms around him as she slept through the day.

Everyone was asleep, tired from what they did yesterday.

Harley yawned, slowly opening her eyes and looking around.

Yemon went back to sleep, snoring.

Harley shook her head, laughing quietly as she sat up on the bed. Her eyes softened as she watched her husband and the father of her child sleep.

SunnySide twitched, giving a big yawn.

Abby snuggled her head in his fur, yawning big before she pulled her covers over her head to block the sun's rays.

Sergio slowly stood up, not wanting to wake up Avery.

Avery whined a little, curling up in a ball and gathering the blankets around her body to keep warm.

Sergio chuckled, shaking his head.

Avery turned around, going back to sleep.

He left, having to do his patrol.

Abby yawned and stretched, turning around and sleeping.

SunnySide just slept comfortably.

Harley slept peacefully through the hour at that time.

Yemon yawned, smiling at his sparkmate. He wanted to get up and make breakfast for them.

Harley smiled back at him after she opened her eyes.

Yemon patted Harley's head, before getting up.

Harley grumbled, crossing her arms while she looked away from him. "I'm not a dog, Yemon." She mumbled to him.

"Heh." Yemon chuckled, rubbing his head.

Harley chuckled and kissed his cheek, before getting up from their bed and heading to the door.