Hanging Out with Crosshairs and Friends

Third person pov

Abigail and Crosshairs woke up when the sun started shining through the roof which has cracks and holes here and there. Abigail was snuggling into the blanket and covering her head trying to block the sunlight from reaching her eyes. She yawned that cute yawn that made Crosshairs 'awe' at the sound. Crosshairs knew he wanted to protect the young sparkling, even if he has to sacrifice his life for her to live. He knew they had to move soon and started shaking his alt mode to try to get her to wake up. She sat up with her bed hair and rubs her blue optics as she stretches and blinked as she looked around. "Come on kid, we got to keep moving if we want to meet up with some friends of mine." Crosshairs said and she perked up at that. "Are we near their location?" She asked and Crosshairs hummed in answer. She grabbed some clothes which were a black and white shirt with dark blue jeans and black socks with her black shoes. After she got finished changing into them around the corner, she grabbed her bag and put the pajamas inside and closing it up and putting it on the floor in front of the passenger's seat and buckling up and they were off.

Crosshairs' pov

I drove over to a fast food restaurant and activated my holoform. I could see Abby was getting hungry but didn't want to ask since she knew I wanted to find my friends. My holoform smiled at her and climbed out followed by Abby. She was still upset by the fact that she couldn't find the Dinobots and I blame myself for it. I knew she didn't blame me. She blames whoever took her friends. We went inside the restaurant and noticed that we were in Burger King. She looked around and noticed some men staring at her so I grabbed her and set her on my hip. She lays her head on my shoulder and looks at the food choices. She points to one and I look at her and ask "You want a number one kiddo?" She nods her head and I order our food. I order her food in a large combo and mine a medium. I look at Abigail to see she's looking at the door and I see my friends' holoforms and smile at them while Abby is shaking a little but I hold her in my arms while we wait for our food. Hound's holoform is a big guy who has a violent side if you or anyone else piss him off. Drift's holoform is a calm guy but he can get aggravated at times. Which is never. Sometimes. Bumblebee's holoform is a guy who has a cute side to him but it sometimes annoys me and the others.

Third person pov

Abigail was waiting for her food with Cris when three guys walk up and start chatting with him. She lays her head on his shoulder and closes her blue eyes and wanted to sleep. But, the three guys noticed her and Cris was watching her with soft eyes. He moved a strand of her black hair away from her face and heard their number be called out. He went to set the young sparkling down so he can get the food but she had a fistful of his shirt. Drift, knowing what he was doing, told him to pass the young child to him. She looks at him and he showed her a soft smile. She holds her arms out and Drift took her in his arms and set her on his hip while Hound and Bumblebee were chatting about their next move with Cris. She lays her head on Drift's shoulder and he smiled. "I'm tired and hungry." She said and Drift nodded, "I know young one."

~~~~Time Skip After They Eat and Leave The Restaurant~~~~

Abigail's pov

After we left the restaurant we drove around for a couple minutes before there was a loud sound coming from the radio: "Calling all Autobots! Calling all Autobots!" Crosshairs was following Drift as we went to a desert and Crosshairs transformed and set me on his shoulder and ran alongside a red and blue flamed truck and he said, "Mr. Leader of the Free Galaxy is back. I knew you'd make it. I never doubted." I giggled a little and Cross looks at me with a smirk.

Drift lands on the ground and says, "We got your warning," he hits Cross lightly on the arm and then bows like a samurai before saying, "We've been waiting." I watch him and look at Hound who has a cigarette in his mouth and a gun in his hand. My eyes lit up at the sight of them. But Cross and Drift shake their heads at me and I lower my head a little. I missed what Hound said before I noticed three humans who were in the truck before it transformed into a cool looking Autobot. He noticed me on Crossy's shoulder before introducing the three people on the ground. Cade, his daughter Tessa and her boyfriend Shane. The three see me on Cross' shoulder before I'm grabbed gently and placed on the ground by Optimus. I looked at Crosshairs who stiffened at the idea of me with the three. Cade was looking at me before saying, "no! We don't need a child! Take her back where you found her!" I looked at the ground while Drift, Hound, Bumblebee and Crosshairs all growled in anger. Crosshairs told them what happened and I still have bruises on my body that will take a little while to heal while we were eating at the restaurant. Hound looked like he wanted to go hunting and Drift was trying to calm me down since I started crying again at the mention of both my parents. Bumblebee looked like he wanted to punch someone in the face.