How Prowl and Harley met (Bonus chapter)

Third person pov

Prowl was walking around the house as he stayed inside since Ratchet told him to stay near the house and he suddenly had flashbacks to when he first met Abigail's mother, Harley Kim. Harley was in the military at that time, she was a young woman when she joined after graduating high school at the age of sixteen years old. That age was a little young for her to join any military branch.

She joined the military to get away from her overbearing parents, have a little freedom while she can. He remembers when he was told by Optimus Prime that he met her where the other Autobots were when Sam Witwicky and Mikaela Banes first met the Autobots as well.

Unlike Sam and Mikaela, Harley herself wasn't afraid of what was to come. In fact, she looked like she was ready to help them no matter what happens to her.

When Harley fought against the Decepticons, Optimus knew she was meant to be a soldier and she knew it too. She proved to be a hell of a fighter, never backing down from a challenge that anyone throws at her if it were to protect those she loves and cares about.

Prowl remembered that day he met her at the base in Diego Garcia when he arrived on Earth.

Flashback

Three Cybertronian looking cars entered the Autobot hangar, each transformed. They transformed to reveal Wheeljack, Mirage and Prowl. Optimus went over to the three, talking to them about something. Harley stood to the side, trying to figure out which one's Prowl.

Prowl walked over to her as the conversation with Optimus was finished. "Are you Harley?" He asked, looking her up and down, to see what she looks like.

"I am. You must be Prowl, gwonli?" Harley asked with a bit of Korean in her words. Harley Kim is a black as night haired that stops at her lower back, green-eyed woman who is standing at the height of 5'6. She was born in Seoul, Korea and her family moved here to the States when she was at least fourteen years old. When they had moved, Harley's family tried to have their daughter married off to a rich man by the time she turns eighteen, but she's refused to marry someone her parents picked for her. As soon as she graduated from high school at the age of sixteen, she joined the Army at the first chance she got.

 As soon as she graduated from high school at the age of sixteen, she joined the Army at the first chance she got

"Yes. Optimus said you shall help me get accustomed to this planet. Do you have any vehicles accumulated to what you call police?" He asked, as he finished doing a scan on her. A bit surprised that young people are welcomed in the army.

"I have a few selections for a police car." Harley said as she walked off, motioning for him to follow her.

He followed closely behind, looking around at all the structures and humans. They stopped at where Mirage and Wheeljack were, the two already picked out their alts. "Hey, Prowl. Heard Jazz was also here." Mirage told him before transforming into a Ferrari, Wheeljack following him as he transformed into a Lancia Stratos Turbo 5.