First day of school

I got some ideas from Yonnahimi102

Third person pov

Abby had woken up a little bit when she felt someone shaking her to get up. She looked around and realized she was in her parents' bedroom. But she didn't remember ever falling asleep. She felt someone gently shake her again and she forced her eyes to stay open. She yawned and rubbed her eyes as she sat up. She looked at her parents, as they stood on either side of the bed, and heard Delilah chuckle softly as she scooped up her half awake/half asleep daughter.

Chromia and Arcee were in Abby's bedroom, getting her school supplies ready and her clothes picked out. Ron had gone shopping with both girls as they picked out her school supplies along with Bee the day before after Bee had finished explaining about what happened while he and the young sparkling were out. Everyone could tell that Abby was nervous about her first day of kindergarten and they all knew why.

She was scared of being labeled "the loser kid" or worried about not getting any friends while she's there. Nobody could blame her, because nobody's ever seen her so nervous until that morning. Delilah had helped her daughter with packing her school supplies in her yellow and black striped bumblebee backpack that Bee had picked out. Abby went into her bedroom to change into her clothes that Arcee had set on her bed.

She came out of her room a few minutes later and adjusted her bandana headband and her sunglasses. Sideswipe scooped her up and went downstairs with Sunstreaker following. Abby giggled when Sideswipe tried to kiss her cheek.

Delilah chuckled as she shook her head and Cris laughed softly as he stood next to her.

"Our little femme is growing up too fast." Cris said to Delilah as they watched their daughter giggle when Bee and Ron tickled her before Chromia set a plate of eggs, bacon, toast along with a glass of milk.

Abigail happily ate since she was hungry after skipping dinner last night. Everyone else had woken up when the six year old giggled. As soon as everyone had finished eating, they all started getting ready for patrol or going with Abby to her new school.

Carson elementary school.

Abby was a bundle of nerves when she piled into the car with her parents before they drove to the school. Cris had turned the com link on and Sideswipe's voice came over the radio.

"Cris! Is the comm link on, yet? I want to chat with Abby!" Sideswipe complained as he drove up behind Crosshairs' alt mode along with Sunstreaker, Ironhide and Bumblebee. Arcee was riding in Bumblebee's alt mode.

"You can stop pestering me already!" Cris said as he glared at his radio and Delilah and Abby laughed as they felt the air become hot as Cris became embarrassed and the cooling fans kicked in. Abby was still laughing Delilah was chuckling at her husband. Sideswipe and Sunstreaker were listening to the child laugh as they drove with their holoforms on.

"Crosshairs, are you listening to me?" Sideswipe asked as he knew it would annoy Crosshairs to death. Crosshairs glared at his radio before he looked at Abby in the rearview mirror. He could tell she was wanting to go back home and be his little girl forever. Her 6th birthday was back in May. He cried but denied even doing so and he told her he had something in his eyes. He could tell she was freaking out and now that it was September, she was starting her first day of school with other kids her age.

"Hi Sideswipe!" Abby chirps with a smile on her face. Sideswipe gasps in mock shock as Cris and Delilah laugh. Sunstreaker snorted in amusement as he sent his brother waves of amusement through their split spark bond.

"Cutie! You were listening to our conversation the whole time and didn't say anything? I can't stand being away from you. This long distance relationship is killing me!"