The Day We Played Together

3rd person pov

Abigail was sitting in her bedroom as she listened to music from her Disney Princess radio as she drew pictures of the Autobots and their holoforms standing in poses. She started thinking of her mother and wondered if her father regretted killing her. He probably didn't regret it.

She thought about a lot of things that happened to her while her parents have been gone. She thought about her new life, her new parents: Crosshairs and his spark mate Delilah, her new friends and her new family that she loves more than anything. She's been very close with Chromia and Arcee as well as Sideswipe and Sunstreaker. She smiled as she thought of when Bee and Drift were chasing her around the backyard and tickling her until she couldn't breathe. Fun day that was.

She started humming a song that her mother once sang to her but she couldn't remember the lyrics or the title of the song. She sighed as she finished drawing the pictures of the Autobots and their holoforms and looked outside her bedroom window that led to her balcony.

Abigail's pov

I look up to the sky and see it was a beautiful evening color. I smiled as I hum the song my mom sang to me once. I was watching as the sky sparkled with twinkling stars and a shooting star shot across the sky and my eyes sparkled as it passed through the lit sky. I made a wish that nothing bad would happen to my family or me.

I kept looking at the stars until someone cleared their throat and I turned around to see Sunstreaker and Sideswipe standing inside my bedroom. I blinked my eyes as I was confused on what they were doing there instead of sleeping in their room. "Hey Squishy, what are you doing out there? You're going to get cold." Sunstreaker asked as he picked me up and brought me inside and Sideswipe closed the window.

I snuggled into Sunstreaker's warmth as he walked up to my bed and laid me down before covering me up with the warm comforters. Sunstreaker placed a soft kiss on my cheek before Sides did the same. I felt my cheeks warm when they kissed my face before they both left to go to their room to sleep, or as they put it, recharge.

I can't believe they kissed me! I can't believe it! What will Papa think if he heard about this? Did anyone else see before the twins left my bedroom? Was anyone lurking in the shadows or was everyone sleeping? Many questions swarmed my mind as I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

~~~The Next Day~~~

I was fast asleep as the sun started shining in my windows and spilled sunlight on my bedroom floor. I heard someone open my bedroom door as I snuggle into the blankets and yawn before I felt someone shake my shoulder gently and someone whispers, "Squishy? It's time to wake up." I heard someone say with a growl but made sure I could pick up the gentleness. I turned away from them and someone else chuckled before I felt two dips on my bed and I snuggled into someone's chest. "Come on Cutie, you got to wake up. Besides, Hide says he wants your opinion on something that he says he and Bee are planning on building." Sides says as he gently picks me up from my bed and I shiver at the cold. I snuggle into his warmth and he chuckled as he kissed my forehead lightly.

I rub my eyes and stretch tiredly as I yawn before snuggling back into Sides' warmth and Sunstreaker snorted a little as he carefully took me from his twin's arms and held me like I was a fragile little girl. "I'm still sleepy." I said in a sleepy tone and Sunstreaker took off his jacket and wrapped it around me to keep me warm since I was still freezing. I was about to fall asleep again but Sideswipe poked my cheek to keep me awake and I swatted at his hand but he poked my forehead and I grumbled before laying my head on Sunstreaker's shoulder and closing my eyes again.

3rd person pov

Sunstreaker and Sideswipe walked downstairs and in the living room where everyone else is. Ironhide noticed the child was asleep and chuckled before Bumblebee noticed and pointed to her with a smile on his face. Chromia and Arcee turned to where he was pointing and silently cooed at how cute Abigail was when she was fast asleep in Sunstreaker's arms. Sideswipe smiled as Delilah and Cris walked in before looking at their daughter and Delilah smiled a loving smile while Cris was happy to have someone who wasn't afraid of the Autobots like everyone else was.