Secrets kept. A New Journey and Enemies

Third person pov

Abby was fast asleep in her bedroom after a meal of burgers, steak and chicken. She felt full and passed out on the couch when everyone was watching a movie before Cris and Delilah took their little girl to her bedroom and tucked her in.

Abby felt content with her life as of right now as the moon started shining in the dim sky as stars started glittering like tiny diamonds and she was dreaming about her happy life with the Autobots, that is until her happy dream became a dark nightmare.

Dream/Nightmare

Abby was walking with Drift to the woods behind the house as they chatted about Cybertron and how life was like there. Drift had stopped walking and Abby turned to see Drift acting strange, which made her wary of his actions as he tightened his grip on his twin katana.

She noticed a device on his back as it gleamed in the sunlight before he turned his Decepticon red gaze to her. Abby froze in fear, not being able to scream or move at all. It was like as if something was holding her feet to the ground. Abby's blue eyes widened as her pupils shrank when Drift, or Deadlock, began laughing like a maniac before he slowly walked towards her and snatched her off the ground none too gently.

Deadlock turned around when he heard Ironhide and Hound tell him to gently place Abby on the ground. But he instead tightened his hold on the girl, making her cry out in pain. Abby had tears stinging her eyes as she looked over at her family and saw they were about to run at Deadlock, that is until he tightened his grip on her more.

Abby screamed out in pain.

Deadlock saw the fear in everyone's optics as they looked at Abby being crushed in his servo. He laughed as he realized they all cared about the human girl. He felt ashamed to be with them since he was a killer and they weren't.

Deadlock was a Decepticon. A being who murdered everything that lived.

The Autobots only murdered Decepticons when they were being threatened.

He decided to end her life and crushed Abby in front of everyone as they all screamed at him to stop but they were too late.

Abby was dead. Her bones were snapped and you could see some white gleaming here and there.

Deadlock dropped Abby's now dead and broken body before he started attacking her family, whom were distraught with grief.

Nightmare ends

She screamed and she had tears streaming down her face as she was breathing heavily, sweating and shaking as she awoke with a start, sat up and looked around her bedroom before she noticed someone was standing near her bed with a worried look on their face.

SunnySide looked over at her with worry in his eyes as he gently nudged her to try and calm her down. SunnySide raised his head and looked at Drift's holoform. He still didn't trust him anywhere near his human after the scare she's had yesterday.

SunnySide gave a warning growl as he stood in front of Abby, crouching low to pounce on Drift if he tried to hurt her again. Drift stopped walking a few inches from where Abby was sitting and looked at the young child.

"Abby, what's wrong?" Drift asked as his worry for the upset child showed in his eyes. He reached out his hand to rub Abby's arm in comfort.

Abby wouldn't answer, but she got up from where she was sitting and ran to him and hugged him while crying.

Drift hugged her back, confused about why she's crying. "Want to tell me why you're so sad?"

Abby started telling him about her nightmare about Deadlock successfully killing her before anyone could stop him.