Girls day! with Chromia, Arcee, and Delilah

Third person pov

Delilah was wanting to spend time with her daughter and the two Arcee sisters. She and Cris had noticed that Bumblebee had been working nonstop in the backyard with Ron as they were still building a playground and other fun things for Abby to enjoy playing with.

Abby had noticed that Bumblebee and Ron had been going in and out of the house carrying various tools for building things, and she wondered what they were building. She knows that the adults were talking about it a few weeks ago, but she was too busy eating food that Chromia made.

Arcee and Chromia were playing with Abby and chasing her around the house in a game of tag. The young child was squealing and laughing as she ran around the downstairs living room and into the front room, where she hid behind the couch that had just enough space for her to fit.

Abby could hear someone entering the room and placed her hands on her mouth to stifle her giggles and listened as both Arcee and Chromia conversed with one another. "Hm. I wonder where Abby went." She heard Chromia wonder aloud as someone walked around before Arcee said, "I'm not sure, Chromia. Why don't we search the entire room for her?" The two sisters nodded to each other and began their fun search for the young four year old girl.

Abby was struggling to keep her laughter down as she heard Arcee and Chromia search the entire room. Arcee looked at the couch and wondered if Abby was hiding behind it. She and Chromia looked at each other before nodding and they quietly walked up to the couch and moved it slightly before they looked behind the couch.

They noticed that Abby was looking from behind the couch on the other side to see if the two adults were still looking for her.

They both looked at each other and smirked. They then decided to scare her by hiding with her until she notices.

Abby looked from behind the couch but she couldn't see the two sisters and wondered where they went.

Were they looking in another room?

If they were, then why didn't she hear them walk out of the front room?

She felt someone tap her lightly on the shoulder and jumped up while squealing and she whipped around to see Arcee and Chromia laughing their butts off. She crossed her arms before she said, "That wasn't funny! That scared me." Delilah chuckled when she walked in the room as she heard her daughter's squeal.

Abby turned to face her mother and smiled before the three of them got out of the small space and pushed the couch back and they walked out the door. They decided to take Delilah's car which was a mustang GT 500 in midnight purple/blue colors.

Abby was sitting behind the passenger's seat as Arcee sat behind the driver's seat. Chromia sat in the passenger's seat and Delilah materialized herself into the driver's seat and drove off to go to a movie theater. Delilah and Chromia both smiled as they heard the young child giggle and squeal in delight as Arcee started tickling her and laughed as she smoothed out Abby's hair.

The four of them were going to watch a movie that Abby had been wanting to watch for a few days now. She's been wanting to watch Frozen 2. She found out about the movie when there was a video on YouTube about that when she had Jazz's phone and she immediately showed her mother the video and Delilah instantly bought movie tickets for the four of them.

Now they're waiting for the movie to start as they had already gotten drinks, popcorn and food for them to enjoy while they watch the movie. Abby was smiling as she was excited about watching this movie when she overheard some kids at the toy store when she was hanging out with Sideswipe and Sunstreaker talk about how great the movie was. She was sitting between Delilah and Arcee while Chromia was sitting next to Delilah.