How Ariella and Joltstrike met eons ago (Bonus chapter)

Third person pov

Joltstrike was near Ariella's sleeping form in their shared bedroom. He wanted to make sure nothing came near her while she slept.

He gently moved a strand of her hair behind her ear gently as Ariella breathed in and out as her slow breathing indicated she was fast asleep.

They had arrived back to the Kim household and Ariella had immediately passed out as soon as she laid on the bed. He was laying with her as she had her arms wrapped around him, holding him as she slept while his arms wrapped around her waist.

As he looked back, he remembered when he first the her.

She was a sparkling, recently created and he was a Decepticon.

Flashback

Ironshift stood on guard as he listened to some of the other Decepticons talking about them being able to capture someone.

A small whimper could be heard as some Decepticons brought in a small sparkling. She looked like she was recently created.

He looked up at the small whimper,  seeing the small sparkling. They went over to him, forcing the sparkling in his servos. "Lord Megatron wants you to keep an optic on her, Ironshift. Her name is Ariella." The Decepticon said, as he held the sparkling.

Ariella was shaking, she wanted her sire. Her carrier. Somebot to help her get away from these scary ones. She let out a small mewl as she looked around.

"It's okay, little one. My name's Ironshift." His optics sparkled in a strange way, in a friendly way.

Ariella looked up at him, with her helm tilted cutely to the side as she reached a servo to touch his faceplate.

He looked up as his two buddies came over. "Oooooo. Hi little sparkling!!! My name's Wreckage." He said excitedly, while his brother HighFlash shook his head.

Ariella's dermas quivered as her optics filled with coolant.

"Nonononono! Please don't cry your coolant. It's just we haven't seen a sparkling in so long." He whined, making funny faces at her. HighFlash nodded his helm in agreement.

Ariella sniffled before she let out a cute giggle. She laughed at the faces Wreckage made.

They each looked up at the Decepticon who took them in, suddenly scared as it was Shockwave. Ironshift hid Ariella while he walked over. He explained something to HighFlash, making him nod. The three left with Ariella, heading back to the berthrooms with some energon for each of them.

Ariella was shaking again. She didn't like that scary bot.

Ironshift sat on his berth, holding up the energon for her to drink. "Here ya go sweetspark." He said.

Ariella started drinking the energon quickly.

"Hey. Slowly, Ariella." He hummed at her. It was going to be a long journey for them.

Ariella hiccups after she had finished drinking.

He chuckled, cleaning her mouthplate. He rocked her, humming a Cybertronian lullaby to put her to sleep.

Ariella slowly shut her optics and instantly fell into recharge.

He set her down slowly, wrapping a blanket around her. He laid his helm down, slowly falling into recharge.

2 eons later

Ariella was currently playing a game with Wreckage and HighFlash. Ironshift was also looking for her, but she was bored.