We Battle For Good! Not Evil! Unlike Him!

Abigail's pov

The next day was when we were getting ready to go to Chicago to scout out anything about KSI. Cade said that me, Tessa and Shane were in charge of stealing things and I felt nervous but Ratchet and Crosshairs reassured that they were going with us to help me pick things out. I brought my backpack and emptied it out and saw the journal my mom bought me. I looked at the sky and Tessa and Shane were going with Bumblebee. I shook my head and placed my things on the table before grabbing my bag and getting in the car and we were off to the store. We got to a store and Ratchet picked me up and I was set on his hip before Crosshairs came out wearing a trenchcoat with my backpack hidden. I had my wallet out but Ratchet has it hidden in his pocket. Bumblebee asked them, :So what are you getting the little one?:. Ratchet was debating on whether or not to get some snacks or just food. "Not sure but we'll get what we can." He said and walked inside while Cross followed. "Grandpa? Are we getting food? I'm hungry." Ratchet chuckled and nodded his head. I smiled and Cross snickered a little before we all started grabbing food and putting it in my bag.

After stealing a lot of food

We went back to the church that we were hiding out in and I climbed out of the car and grabbed my heavy backpack and Crosshairs and Ratchet transformed. Bumblebee followed suit after Shane and Tessa got out of the car. Cade was telling Tessa, "Hey I found boxes full of clothes, so sweetie, you can find some nice pants, long loose fitting ones and lose the short shorts. What'd you get?" They dumped out their contents that they stole. I looked in my backpack as Ratchet and Cross came up in their holoforms and took out the contents from my bag. I saw bags of chips, soda cans, marshmallows, cups of cereal, apple juice boxes, etc.

Mental note: thank Cris and Hatchet for the food! Take them shopping all the time because they got awesome stuff too!

Cade complained and noticed my stuff and shook his head while smiling and I smiled a cute smile back. I smiled with my pearly white teeth showing. Optimus was watching us and smiled as he and Drift watched me smile in excitement and happiness as I ate a cup of Apple Jack's with milk. I giggled as I ate and Bumblebee laughed a robot laugh as something was thrown and I awe at that but Crosshairs was glaring at Bee who shrugged his shoulders in a 'what did I do man' manner. I looked at the thrown item and realized it was mouthwash and shrugged my shoulders and continued eating. Crosshairs and Hound were leaning against the wall as Cade was explaining something about KSI. "Can I come with?" I ask and everyone made a move to say no but Ratchet beat them to it, "Absolutely not! You are just a youngstling that we do not want to get hurt. You are to stay with Crosshairs or someone else you trust. Even me." I nodded my head as I stood near Crosshairs. I sat on the ground and pulled my knees to my chest and laid my head on them.

Crosshairs was watching me out of the corner of his eye as I grabbed my sketch book and some pens and started drawing the Autobots in their alt modes. I began starting with Optimus, getting everything in the right place and also drawing the Autobot symbol over all of them. I thought about what else to draw besides the Autobots and drew the Dinobots on the next page from when we first met. I smiled sadly as I drew the picture and let my mind take over while drawing. After I was done, I looked at it and smiled a small smile. Drift and Bee were chatting quietly about something when I looked up and Hound was looking over his guns. Crosshairs and Ratchet were standing near me making sure I didn't get stepped on or something and Optimus was in his alt mode, probably thinking of what he was going to do next after we raid KSI. I couldn't say I blame him, I mean, he did lose his friends and now he and the others were being hunted even though they didn't do anything wrong but try to protect the Earth. But people believe they had other intentions. I know the Autobots are innocent and they did nothing wrong. I hate my race for being jerks to them all because of what happened in Chicago which wasn't their fault!