Abby's trip to South Korea

Third person pov

Abby was so nervous about her trip to South Korea that she couldn't think straight. She didn't know what was going to happen while she was there. She had always wanted to see her family from her mother's side again. Ever since Harley gave birth to Abby, everyone had softened up. They weren't mean to anyone or each other anymore.

They sat around the table, as it was supper time. There was sashimi, sushi, some lasagna as some of the family are also Italian, rice balls, miso soup, pesto, salmon, some white rice, shrimp and salad.

Abby was literally freaking out, she didn't tell anyone that she was leaving some time tomorrow! She tried to calm herself as she grabbed miso soup, white rice with some salt on it, salmon and shrimp. She had to calm herself down as she sat near her cousin. Ariella grabbed some miso soup and some rice balls, before she sat near Sullen. Ariel, Cee and Mia all grabbed salad, shrimp and miso soup. Brett grabbed a plate of shrimp, white rice and salmon. Carina had grabbed shrimp, rice balls and miso soup.

Enyo went for the lasagna, happy to be eating her zia's lasagna again, with some rice balls, salad, sashimi, and pesto. The others just took whatever there was. Griffin was talking to Amelio, while Conway was sitting to the side of HighFlash and Wreckage, asking them to give a piece.

HighFlash and Wreckage were both eating the shrimp. HighFlash had a light smile on his face as he ate. Wreckage, well, he was happily eating the sashimi as he listened to everyone chat. He looked up when he noticed Abby had a look of fear. Abby was slowly eating while she leaned her head on Griffin's arm. Ariel, Cee and Mia all looked over at Abby and could tell something was bothering her. Brett looked at his little sister figure and wondered what was wrong.

Amelio and Enyo were talking to each other in Italian, no one not so sure what the two were talking about. Conway ran outside with the other spirits, leaving Jadeon confused as he watched the puppy run off. Orion thanked Carina and Eiichi for the food as it was good. Ariel's spirit snake was just in the corner, watching them eat.

Abby had finished eating, so she got up and went to the kitchen to wash her dishes. Her eyes were covered by her bangs as she walked inside the kitchen. She hadn't said anything since earlier that day. Ariel, Cee and Mia were starting to get worried about her. Brett was worried as well. HighFlash and Wreckage were wondering if something was bothering her as they ate.

Griffin stood up as he also finished eating, the others soon finished, bringing their plates to the kitchen. Some of the kids going outside, Enyo going with as she held a kite above her head. Griffin placed a hand on his cousin's shoulder. "We should tell them now." He mentioned. Shula sat on one of the cupboards, looking to be relaxed as she watched.

"hajiman geudeul-i eotteohge ban-eung hal geolago saeng-gaghaseyo. (But how do you think they'll react)?" Abby asked her cousin, speaking Korean as she asked. She was nervous about her family reacting negatively towards her going to South Korea for her business trip that her company had paid for. She had offered to pay for the trip herself but the people who had worked alongside her wouldn't hear any of it.

"gwaenchanh-eulgeoya. (It will be fine)." He said back, while Cris looked between the two with a raised brow.

Abby nodded her head, looking at her cousin with wavering eyes. She still felt scared, but with her cousin with her, she'll be able to stand strong. Ariel, Cee and Mia were all catching up on what they missed when Ariel had been captured. Brett was sitting in the grass while thinking of Abby's behavior at the table. Ariella hoped nothing was bothering Abby. HighFlash and Wreckage were both laying on the grass, feeling happy that they were not in that cage anymore.

Conway ran up to the two lazy Cyberwolves, jumping on both of them. "Come play." He barked to the two. Cris crossed his arms, Ekon right behind him, as he came to check on Griffin.