Chapter Seven

Ianira pov

Something is wrong I have been having this gut feeling that something is terribly wrong since last week….. Since the car blast I am crossing path with that monster a lot really lot…… but the problem is everytime we cross each other path he is staring at me……. In the beginning I thought it was nothing but when it again happened making me realise that something is wrong……. In these three years he never gave me an glance but now he is kept on staring at me...... Maybe I am imagining things I thought shaking my mind…… right now I was on my way to the library to finish the work that Nico about to give me…… standing in front the door I knocked and then walked in to see Nico waiting for me with some file……. While I gave him an nod and took the file sat down and started doing my work…… I heard the knock on the door knowing it must gus who usually watch me over when I work I thought and continued doing the work…… I heard someone walking in while I felt the room atmosphere turned cold making me shiver…….. Looking up my eyes met with the same cold green eyes which is staring at me…… I looked down immediately and continued doing my work…….

I saw him sitting with Nico in the sofa talking about something in Italian……. All the while I felt his eyes on me making me uncomfortable……. I took an deep breathe and continued to work as fast I can so that I can leave this room……. By the time I finished the file he was still sitting there talking with Nico….. I gave the files to Nico while he nodded his head and said “you can go back to work ira”…… while I saw the monster glaring at me clenching his fist……. The moment I came out of the library I let out an breath which I was holding on….. I was right something is not right I tried to think if I made any mistakes in these past week…… yet I couldn’t remember doing something like that…… rest of the day thankfully I didn’t cross path with that monster…….. Next two days went fast still I saw him staring at me whenever I see him…… on the third day Nico called me to come to moretti industries to do some work…… I sighed looking around the surrounding right now I am in the car on the way…… I have been to the moretti industries before whenever they need me to do some work…… but today I felt something is going to happen and definitely an the bad thing……

I walked inside the lobby following the guard who brought me here quietly……. We got into the elevator while I saw the guard press the different floor button making me frown……. When the elevator ding the guard walked out while I followed him nervously…… looking around the floor I saw Noone there making me tensed while he stopped near an door…… knocking the door he signaled me to go in while I took an deep breathe and stepped in…… only to see the cold green eyes that belonged to slade moretti making me tensed……. Looking away from him I saw an women standing there wearing an black suit while I relaxed an little knowing I am not alone here…… “this is her  that monster said looking at me while I saw the women gave an overall look at me…… “I will take it from here Mr.moretti” she said nodding at him making me stiffened…… while hundreds of thought running in my mind who is she and what is going on here…… “follow her instructions” that monster said looking at me while I nodded my head looking down…… I saw that women turn around and started walking towards the door while I followed her quietly…… maybe I am thinking too much she must be one of his employees I thought in my mind…… while the women walked inside the elevator I stood besides looking at her…….

She doesn’t look like an Italian or American maybe Asian I thought in my mind…… when I heard the elevator door open I saw we are at the lobby while she walked out of the moretti industries….. I followed her still confused while she signed me to get inside the car……. I got inside the car while she also sat besides me soon the driver started driving the car……. I sat there fidgeting trying to calm my nerves when I heard…… “what is your name???” The women asked looking at me softly…… “Ianira” I said looking at her and saw her smile an little and said “I am dhruvi”…… “who are you??? Where are we going??” I asked nervously looking at her……. “I am an stylist and we are going to my studio” she said while my whole world crashed down hearing her words……. I felt fear coursing through my body while I felt an dreading feeling in my heart……. “Why are we going to your studio??” I said panicking…… she looked at me for few seconds and turned her head without answering…… why is this happening now everything was going exactly the way I wanted it…… where did I messed-up I thought racking my brain harder when I saw the car stop…… walking inside the studio every cell in my body is dreading about what is going to happen…….

Author pov

The moment dhruvi entered her studio her assistance came running towards her while she ordered them to get the dresses…… while Ianira stood quietly looking around the studio nervously……. While her mind trying to remember each and every moments of the past years…… “Ianira” dhruvi said making her look at her……. “Take off your clothes” dhruvi said looking at young women who paled hearing hear words…… “I can tell you my size” Ianira said trying to convince her while she knew if she do that her secret will be out…… dhruvi looked at the frightened girl and took an deep breathe saying “take off your clothes”……. While ira stood there frozen she knew she has no other option to do it while an lone tear slipped from her eyes….. Ira started removing her clothes one by one closing her eyes she didn’t want see what about to happen……. Dhruvi was telling her assistance to get some accessories when she heard an grasp….. Turning around she saw her assistance standing there looking stunned making her frown….. Turning she looked at the direction they are looking while an grasp escaped from her lips stunned seeing the girl in front of her……

Dhruvi has seen beautiful women’s in her career but she never have seen a beauty like the one infront of her……. She now understand why the young girl paled hearing her words……. She was an rare beauty an beauty which is too good for this dark and dangerous world…….. Dhruvi can see it while she walked near Ianira and pulled the pin which was holding her hair and removed her glasses…… ira closed her eyes when dhruvi removed her glasses she never really needed those glasses anyway…….. She started wearing those glasses in high school just to be invisible…….. another set grasp is heard when ira stiffened standing still opening her eyes……. She saw the stunned look on dhruvi’s face making her realise her secret is out now…… a secret she has been hiding for an year from everyone to protect herself…….. She didn’t realise when she started losing her weight in these past three years……. Until one day an year ago she realised she had lost so much weight working all those hours…… so she started hiding her body wearing layers of clothes underneath her uniform…….. Dhruvi looked at ira with her hair down she looked more beautiful than before…… ira had an body type that every women would kill for……. she had natural Curves with tiny waist on all the right places……. While Dhruvi took out an dress from the hanger and gave it to ira to try it on…….. Ira took the dress and walked inside the trail room looking at her body she wished she could go back to her old self……

The moment ira stepped out of the trail room she heard “Holy shit” and Dhruvi looking at her with wide eyes…… Dhruvi looked at the beautiful girl stunned who stepped out wearing an simple nude bodycon dress…… damn Dhruvi thought seeing the beautiful girl who stepped out wearing her dress…… all the sudden something clicked in her mind while she felt pity for the young girl who caught the eyes of most dangerous Mafia King…….. “I am sorry I think Mr.moretti knows about your secret” Dhruvi said looking at Ira praying for her faith……. “I was not like this before I lost weight” Ira said taking an deep breathe….. She knew what dhruvi meant if it was not that car blast everything would have been fine…… if it was not that because of Stephanie who pushed her into pool got her sick…… on the day of the blast she didn’t wore those extra layers of clothes because of her sickness……. She never thought she would get caught that to by that monster…… she knew dhruvi was just doing her job she can’t blame her…… all she have to do now is to face the consequences on her own…….

Hello readers, so now what will happen since her secret is out????
And guys do remember dhruvi character because I have an surprise 😁😁😁....

Next update will be on Friday......

Please do vote and comment....