57

Important🙏Please Read:

A/N: 8/7/21

Hi to all and I apologize for the sudden MIA because I got sick. I still have chronic cough but no more fever now. It's boring so I ended up writing before I forget these ideas while I still can.

I also wanted to say that I only included canon from time to time to prevent copying every single plot and stray too far away from their identities.

Means I'll skip the whole Nen Training, Greed Island and Chimera Ant ARCS-focused storylines because those are irrelevant to Silva.

*Killua will come home after the exam for a different reason and not only because he lost.

*I will mix some canon scenarios but please remember this book has a story of it's own so canon timelines aren't specific here. Thank you for understanding.

April 19th
Monday
12:27 pm

Reader Pov

"The infamous Zeno Zoldyck."

"Oh." I responded with ten percent uninterested and the rest relieved deep inside but this is indeed a great scoop that can be of use in the near future.

"You seem unamused."

"Nah. I was just taken aback." I tried to change the topic by asking for proper evidence. "Everything I heard from you are still considered as a word of mouth and could be instantly denied by the people involved." I sighed in despair. "Is there anything else up your sleeve?"

"Tch tch. You never changed." He slid a flower portrait sideways and tapped a password into the vault hidden behind it. Then he handed me a simple ten inches metal box that is protected by an aura. "All you need is this. But be careful Y/N). You're gonna open a Pandora's box in a lair of heartless assassins and there's no one that could help you escape their wrath afterwards."

"I have no choice."

He only sighed deeply and stared at the 3D painting of a group of animals in a corner wall. "If they were here I could probably ask for assistance."

"What?" I asked in confusion since he sounded like he's talking to himself.

"Nothing." He smiled, though it's obviously forced due to anxiety.

"Thank you for your concern and sincere apologies for the trouble I'm about to cause you and your job."

"Don't worry about it. You've got to look out for yourself, the symptoms might reoccur during your long flight."

"I know." I hugged him goodbye and went ahead while the sun was still high. It'll be a three day travel using a normal flight because they got multiple stopovers so I have to be quick. However, the street in front of the building was empty and there's no sign that a cab will come around soon.

I had to walk down the road, pricked by sun's merciless heat till I come across a sedan and immediately asked for a ride. A random young man dressed as a businessman let me in and drove to the nearest airport in exchange of a sum of money we agreed upon.

To think I did everything I could, rushed into the airport and bribed a few people to catch the fastest flight—the one apparently scheduled to skip transits—then go directly to Dentora Region, Republic of Padokea, only to bump into that one person I will hate to share a day-long ride with after sneaking in dressed like one of the crew in a white sailor uniform.

Shįt...

Back at the Zoldycks property the day (Y/N)'s weird symptoms appeared...

Gotoh Pov

"Lady Sylvia you're doing great. Keep that pace up and you'll manage to control the flow of your aura in no time!"

"Gotoh..."

I was helping Master's Silva's daughter on her usual Ten training when the Mistress called me towards the shade of a sturdy tree. I had no choice but to let another butler do the work or else she'll make a fuss out of it.

"Do you need something My Lady?" I spoke formally after bowing down to remind her of our status before she ends up hugging me in front of everybody, judging from her somewhat "crumbling" state.

"That wench just found out about us..." she said in a worried tone and caught me off guard. "What if she also knows about the kids—"

"Shh..." I quickly shoved my palm to shut her mouth. There's no telling if someone's listening and I wouldn't risk everything just because she's panicking. "Tell me what happened."

"That old hag just spilled our secret to her and now she's out there trying to gather evidence and my foolish husband knocked the men I sent to kįll her."

"Are you certain?"

"Of course. I have an access to what she sees with her own eyes."

"Do you want me to find her?"

"I do but at the same time there's no one else I can trust in this household apart from you."

I fell into a deep thought. Having no option to execute what I needed to do is giving me a headache, I ended up sighing as I looked back to Sylvia who happens to be one of the Zoldycks as well.

She is bound to the family agreement and to even think of hurting her without alerting anyone is impossible.

What in the world...

I couldn't believe my eyes right now. The sight of (Y/N)'s daughter sucking her own Guardian's aura without even realizing it due to her eyes closed and that tiny body had been immobile the whole time got my jaws dropping down low.

More importantly, it confuses me of why she would end up with a manifestation of Ren. I haven't taught her that category yet so it's not clear how she knew how to do this on her own.

However, that begs the question. Ren is supposed to be a technique to release massive amounts of an individual's latent aura in a short burst, usually an explosive offensive.

Which doesn't make sense since Sylvia's currently training to learn Ten and that is to control her energy from getting depleted after I forcefully awakened her Aura Nodes.

"Is that what I think it is?" Kikyo interrupted my train of thoughts, smirking widely as if she had hit a jackpot. "Once she absorbs that troublesome aura completely, does that mean she won't have any protection at all?"

"Possibly. But may I remind you no one is allowed to lay a finger on her. You know the rules."

"I'm fully aware, however, what I'm trying to say was there's nothing that could stop me from manipulating her to kįll her own mother."