7

A/N:

Sorry for the wait and if there're typos. It's a bit late and I'm already sleepy. I'll edit and check everything tomorrow. Goodnight all!

July 1st
7:00 am

Reader Pov

I was in the middle of dreaming where I'm standing at the top of the world, watching different races have fun at the beach with their preferred spots and games. Some were flirting, some were fighting. Yet mysteriously, I can somehow make them move them the way I want them to. Like a God. So I kept separating couples from their partners, regardless of their genders.

Petty I know, but I can't stand them being all romantic under my envious gaze. It makes me recall scenes I've tried to bury at the back of my mind yet they keep resurfacing on the day of our anniversary, many years ago and leading me to come back at the start of the loop; where I find myself baking the flavor of the cake he likes the most.

Not because he had a sweet tooth, but the idea of my private parts being covered by it. I shook my head to erase that weird memory and continued what I was doing when I suddenly got interrupted by impatient knocking at my door. I jerked up in surprise and squinted at the bright rays of sun peeking through my slightly ajar glass window.

"How many times do I have to say I won't buy your product—" I almost choked at the mere sight of him and was still in the process of absorbing the fact that he's much more buff and taller now. His platinum silver hair grew longer and wavier. Those ocean-blue eyes got sharper and cheekbones got prominent. I bet they could cut diamonds with ease. In short, his sex appeal shot through the roof and I'm totally blown by it. "... is that you...? S-Silva?"

"We're you expecting someone else?"

I hugged him around his tight waist. I can't believe this is really happening. Even if this was just a continuation of my dream, I don't care. It's been far too long since I've dreamt about him. However, it felt like he was reluctant to return the favor.

I raised my eyes to check what's wrong but he immediately claimed my lips instead and with such passion, my body melted like butter on his arms. I didn't care how fast and harsh he was on ripping my buttoned pajamas open, because I was rather busy untying his loose, satin blue robe as well.

Our tongues continued pleasing each other until l've ran my palms over his perfectly chiseled abdomen and lean chest afterwards, revising the memories I had on every curve with my eyelids closed, aiming to end up down south. "S-Silva... hah..." I moaned while gasping for air. Meanwhile, Silva explored the lines surrounding my collarbones and nipped the crook of my neck.

"(Y/N)... mmh..."

His embrace got tighter on my back. It's a little suffocating but the sensation of his warm, growing bulge over my pelvic area was too distracting, I might actually forget to breathe between my soft moans.

"Father!" Killua's worried yell from the main door.  Our heads simultaneously went to his direction and immediately separated ourselves right before he can actually catch us in the act.

"Father, what happened? Did you two had a fight?"