25

April 1st
Wednesday
10:02 pm

Reader Pov

"Un-believable!" I clenched my jaws in extreme anger. The pain I felt after hitting him straight even with my Ten(defensive barrier), was nothing compared the pain I am feeling deep within my chest. "You were always like that, you never took me seriously and you only used my body whenever it's convenient!" I yelled, despite my voice cracking up from mixed emotions.

"(Y/N) that's not true, please calm down and let's talk."

"We are talking!" I ignored his request. I don't want to calm down because that's where my wall always start to break and dissipate. "I can't believe you can do this to me!"

"I have no idea what you're talking about." He said so calmly it enraged me even more.

"Don't think that you can hide my daughter just because the place is crawling with trees. I swear I'll burn the place down if I have to!" I rose up and conjured grenades on both of my hands. The thought of using this option never crossed my mind, but I'm glad I've studied the nature of this modern  weaponry in the past.

"Wait (Y/N), you could hurt the daughter you've been searching for—"

"Mom?"

"Sylvia?" The weight sitting over my shoulders disappeared and I can now breathe a sigh of relief. I ran towards her while keeping an eye open for anything that Illumi could throw at me at any given time, considering he already betrayed us once. "Are you hurt?"

"No mom, but I'm really glad you came." She began sniffing silently whilst hugging me, "I thought I'll never see you again..."

"I promise I'll get you out of here." I whispered and brushed her sticky hair backwards and wiped her tears with my thumb. "I'm so sorry you have to experience something like this."

"I'm afraid you cannot do that."

I quickly turned my head to the owner of that low and weary voice.

"This girl is one of us. She will have to stay with us."

"Father." Silva confirming my suspicion just made my heart sank deep. That  man caused me to lose my fiancé to another woman and then if it wasn't enough, he's forcing me to give up on my child as well.

"Over my dead body!" I yelled and activated Sylvia's nen guardian to watch my girl and began hurling sets of sharp arrows covered with nen all over the place to keep the three of them out of our private space.

Things have become even more complicated when the old man returned the same intensity by emitting a nen dragon triple my size which persistently followed me on every direction.

I sent another group of diagonal knives to cut through different parts for it to slow down, however, they all have gotten dissolved within it's crackling electric-charged body. Looking at how solid that aura got me slightly taken aback.

I don't think I have no other choice but to face it head on and perhaps I'm not get out of this hell alive but the image of my sweet daughter getting tortured just like Killua gave me strength to craft a nen shield, strong enough to at least drive it away.

Too bad, Silva's father was too proud to admit defeat, he manipulated the dragon to another location, targeting the very person we've been fighting for custody.

"You're out of your mind!" I screamed as the dragon approached the poor girl, twice the speed. Sylvia's too stunned at the sight of it's bright, widening mouth to avoid it and I don't think I'll reach her in time.

"Mommy!!!"

A/N:

Hello dear Readers, I just want to point out that this isn't supposed to be my original plot but since some readers wanted a family interaction by living in the Zoldyck property, I've made it like this.

And adding on, the Hunter Exam was just inserted along the way due to some request, so Killua leaving their home is quite late than canon.

Apologies and thank you so much for your understanding and support.^^