11 |18+|

July 7th
12:01 am

Reader Pov

"Argh..." I grunted at my back slamming onto his hard and sturdy chest.

"Is it true (Y/N)? With that filthy old geezer?" Silva growled and carried my body like a cat towards the long, maroon marble counter with deep ceramic sinks aligned next to the wall mirrors. "Answer me!"

Shivers raced down my spine at his outburst. On the contrary, his sapphire-like blue eyes glowed through the mirror, captivating my soul and caused chaos in my brain. That piercing gaze scrambled my vocabulary to the point I can't even think of a word to say.

The sound of a toilet flushing got me flinching in surprise. I'm not entirely sure if that's a blessing in disguise or not, but it helped release me from his spell. He let me breathe yes, but no more than an inch away from his manly scent.

We remained staring quietly at each other on the mirror, until a random brown-haired glasses young guy awkwardly complained about the broken doorknob. Only then, we were both obligated to look at the root cause of the problem and to my horror, Silva had chosen to knock the guy off rather than letting him out.

I thought I could leave this dangerous place whilst he's preoccupied, however, Silva tugged my right arm in a heartbeat and pushed my back against the wall nearby. He locked my wrists above my head and clamped his thick fingers around my neck like a typical predator.

"L-let me go!" I yelled and attempted to escape from the tight grip, because I can feel that my unreliable dress has already abandoned my upper privates. I am really hoping he wouldn't notice because I can feel that they're shamelessly erect, despite the dangerous situation.

"You're mine (Y/N). Always remember that. I will kįll anyone who dares to take you away from me. I don't care even if he's regarded as the most powerful person in the world."

I gasped at his rough kiss, far from the style I've kept in memories for more than a decade. And if I'm being honest, this is probably the best kiss we've shared.

I bet if anyone could only hear my thoughts, they would think I'm delusional when I say I'm actually overjoyed hearing that indirect confession, no matter how sinister it was.

And if I had friends, somebody will try to knock some sense into my head, telling me that he's crazy, insensitive, and lay all the reasons why I shouldn't listen to his pathetic excuse, give a friendly advice to kick him in the crotch and run away as fast as possible.

But my question is, if they're in my shoes right now, being dominated by a man this hot who aged like wine, can they really do anything besides submitting themselves to him? Can they fight the yearning to be touched by his callous and experienced hand, like how his toughened fingers mold my breast between them?

"Mmphh...ah!" A loud gasp escaped my lips as soon as he left them to raise my body over his waist, pinning my behind onto his massive bulge below. It's rock-hard solid and acted as a brace to support my weight. "H-hey wait—"

My muffled shriek was driven back down my throat once he claimed possession of my lips again, exploring every single direction within my mouth during the same time he's pinching my shamelessly erect nipples.

My fingers found their way onto his ripped chest and biceps, yet had a hard time grabbing them for support. I felt so small compared to his size, which is a couple of inches taller and bigger than his younger self.

 I felt so small compared to his size, which is a couple of inches taller and bigger than his younger self

"Ahh..." I finally found the opportunity to pant for air, the moment his plump lips started to travel down my chin, licking and sucking everything on it's path. I couldn't stop him because my mind is too focused on the way his manhood rubbed against my sensitive clįt, beneath the thin layer of my stockings.

His pants is still on yet the fiery heat of that beast was consuming that part and was gradually taking me to the peak, without even trying hard. That simple poking made my pussy so freaking wet, the area around it got soaked by my own bodily fluids.

I haven't even taken a second to absorb the gravity of our unforgivable act, when he begun to unzip his pants set the monstrous coçk, I doubted it's the same girth and length from years back. Not that I'm saying that it wasn't big then. But it's definitely grown more and I have no idea how to take that. His fingers wrecked my nude stockings out of the way and inserted himself like he's invited.

"Silva... it's impossible..." I moaned as the tip alone is tearing it's way in. I guess the time I left this side of me unattended has made it forget how to swallow a dįck with grace and passion.

Silva didn't listen. He continued to shove it in, bit by bit and diverted my attention by nipping and sucking my swollen nipples once again. I got disoriented and melted at the extreme pain and pleasure. I can only dig my fingers onto his nape and shoulder and moan louder.

"Silva... I can't..."

"No one can make you feel this way (Y/N)." He breathed over my ear, "no one else but me."

As soon as he hit the hilt by paving my tunnel, I reached my limit. The knot in my core has released a great amount of lube for that rude intruder and helped it gain more confidence to screw it's way in and out like nobody's business.

"Ohhh!"

I think I cursed at the way he's moving, my mind just couldn't process anything anymore. I also felt like he's talking to me as well, yet it couldn't take in more information apart from how his thrusts scrape every corner of my vagina, especially the sweet spot that was long forgotten and now I'm getting worked up for another orgasm on the way.

"I still love you..."

"Ungh... w-what?" I panted in between, before he swept me away with his hot cum and filled my entire womb with it. That triggered my second knot to burst and mixed the juices within.

An impatient knock on the door brought me back to reality and forced us to unbind. Silva quickly fixed his pants up while my dress had become a cleaning rug. Torn to pieces and I wasn't even aware of that.

A/N:

Sorry for the wait, I fell asleep last night. Thank you so much for reading and supporting this book.^^