17

Hisoka Pov

"It was a pity," I said sarcastically as I hunkered down to watch her suffer from a pain that isn't actually inflicted by me. "I'm revoking our agreement. Though props to you for making this unofficial match as fun as it could be."

"Agh..." (Y/N) whimpered as she forced herself to stand, "... who are you and why are you wasting your time on me..."

"You already lost your right to know my name. Goodbye (Y/N)." I kissed my bloody card and quickly left her behind by fading into the dark woods. Or at least, that was what I wanted her to think. I was just about to slide my mobile phone back in my white pant's side pocket after calling an ambulance for her when it vibrated. "Oh, Illumi, how's it going?"

"That's my line." He replied blandly. "Have you taken care of your target? The client specifically wants her dęad before sunrise tomorrow."

"Oh really?" I chuckled. "Tell your "client" that she's bleeding to dęath and I highly doubt she'd survive through that but you both are very much welcome to confirm it."

"No need. I just called to let you know I've already transferred the payment in one of your bank accounts. Till next time."

I still have important things to say, however, my interesting toy has cut the call off soon after. I shrugged my shoulders and returned to my room's balcony using my bungee. I was about to strip my ripped clothes when I heard the ambulance arrived to the entrance to the woods so I waited a bit, just to see if she made it.

And as expected, she was still able to answer the doctor's basic questions. A smile crept across my face. "You better come back here (Y/N). I'll be looking forward for your revenge."

•••

September 16th
3:45 am

Reader Pov

It's been hours since the female doctor has told me I almost had a miscarriage, due to excessive movements while I'm around my first trimester, specifically the fifth week. However; that shocking information hasn't sunk in deep enough for me to believe, despite seeing it with my own eyes. A tiny fetus in a shape of a sac.

The midwife assisting her also has let me listen to the angel's stable heartbeat, whilst congratulating me for having a strong baby who refused to go with the flow, unlike the majority. That short conversation changed my perspective on a lot of things, especially at how I am living my life right now.

A few soft knocks at the sliding door caught my attention, bringing my mind back to the present. I had to pretend I was asleep because that's what has been advised, so that my baby could regain their strength, along with mine.

"Miss (Y/N)," that sweet voice came from one of the nurses earlier, "are you awake?" I kept quiet and remained motionless, to give her the freedom to check my vitals in peace. Everything was fine till she began pressing a pillow onto my face, together with most of her weight.

In normal circumstances I might have waited longer and deal with it in a gentler way, however, the fact that she had no regards on the new life residing inside me and could be affected of the unanticipated assault got my blood boiling in extreme anger.

I don't usually use my ultimate technique, mainly because it's ugly in a sense, and very dirty in combat. The trick was basically my nen aura all over the body conjures countless; meter-long, sharp edged titanium spikes which act like yin yang to either defend myself or attack the opponent at the same time.

I don't even remember how I've acquired it, possibly around the time my pervy mentor had been too clingy at my nen training in the past.

Now that my white bed has been painted with bright red, the metallic smell sinking in my sensitive nose and human flesh splattered on my face caused me to vomit every single piece of food I ate earlier at dinner.

Fuçk. There's no way I'm going to jail for defending myself. Forgive me Killua, but I have no other choice. You're on your own now. Please be safe.

A/N:

I'm sorry for the late post. I couldn't get in the app for a few days due to bad internet signal, I actually thought I've lost my account again. I was too frustrated so I tried to focus on my real life for the meantime. I hope you'll enjoy and if something's confusing, please don't hesitate to let me know. Thank you and goodnight.^^