3 |18+|

Reader Pov

"Kyah!" I shrieked when a pair of strong arms hugged my waist from behind while walking down the narrow alley, back to my rundown three story apartment at the outskirts of the Capital. Silva always do this but I never get used to it.

"Hmm. You smell good as always." I playfully bit his angry biceps and yet he remained all over me like I'm gonna disappear from his sight.

"I just went to the bathhouse after cooking dinner because it's too hot today." I showed him a plastic basket I was holding, full of necessary bathroom amenities.

"Oh? Did you know I was gonna come by tonight...?" He cooed behind my left ear and nipped on my earlobe teasingly.

"O-of course not." I giggled at his playful kisses on the crook of my neck,  "s-stop... people might see us."

"Don't worry, nobody has time and urge to stare outside their windows at a cloudy night like this."

"Sil—mphh!" I forgot what I was about to say and just let him carry me back home. In just a blink of an eye, my body is all served at his disposal at the very second we entered the room and my body got thrown like paper on the bed.

I'm still extremely embarrassed at the way he looks at me while working his tongue from my foot, up to my inner thighs. A loud moan escaped my lips once he plunged his face into my womanhood and sucked the hell out of it. "Silvahhh!"

"That was fast." He grinned as he licked his lower lip clean. "Now that I've taken my vitamin, let's get into the main event, shall we?"

"Please let me." I hindered his attempt to dominate everything by sitting up and kneeling in front of him, over the foamy single bed. I untied his traditional clothing's upper half and pulled the pants down to his knees. His prominent v-line got me gulping a nonexistent lump within my drying throat, especially those well-sculpted abs and thighs.

"Not today Princess." Silva grabbed my hands off of his erection hidden inside his underwear and silenced me with a brief, hot kiss. "We've got not much time left till the flight so I'll have to be quick."

"H-hey," I gasped as he inserted himself all the way in and pumped hard and fast. "S-Silva... you're so thick, I'm gonna break—ahh!" My fingernails dug his broad shoulders as I gasp for air. His hardness was occupying the entirety of my hole's limit and was rubbing at the right spot every time he pushes in.

"(Y/N)... you feel so good..." Silva muttered over my ear and nipped my earlobe. "Show me your face..." he whispered and pulled my hand off of my face. "I love that erotic expression..."

I gazed at his handsome face and cleared the few strands of silver hair sticking on his sweaty nose. "I love you Silva... with all my heart."

"I love you too. More than how much you think." Silva slowed down a bit and gave me a peck on the forehead. "I can't imagine living my life without you (Y/N)."

We shared another long and passionate kiss while hugging each other. He eventually raised his pace and brought me to the moon and back. I got too drunk on relishing that moment of pleasure, I've never thought it would be our last.

A/N:

I'm sorry for updating slow because Japan's Southern part has been hit by nature's outburst this week. Thank you for your support because that's the only thing that's giving me inspiration to continue writing.