Chapter 14

let me start off by apologizing lol. im so sorry yo ive been super busy and havent really been feelings my stories lately but now im back on it just bare with me people. and Comment yall be all scared to comment but be in a real nigga inbox. No shade lol. enjoy!

  1 month later...

Kirko-

ok so everything is going pretty smooth except for the niecy chick. she has been clingy as hell. the chick got my number. kori kaden and daquarius dont give two fucks and i cant tell toya cause she gone try to fight even if she is pregnant. i wanted so badly to off this bitch but i could'nt my momma says killing women is a awful thing to do. but yet ha ass killed numerous bitches over my dead pops. but imma sip my tea.

im sitting in room listening to toya and them fools down thier argue over some damn pizza bites. hear this shit.

Kaden- bruh you betta get ha... cause imma hurt ha feelings.

Toya- you aint gone hurt shit

Kori- bruh chill yall been going at it for some pizza bites for 20 mins now like shut the fuck up!

Toya- listen here you chris brown reject them was my mofo pizza bites. these wernt just ya average pizza bites those these was cheeseburger stuff pizza bites imported from italy. and yo fat ass brother ate all 45 of them!

Kaden- man toya eat ass. them shits was imported from walmart  with yo cheap ass! ill buy you anoher box damn.

Toya- you know what thats ok just let the pregnant lady starve. cause when my son come out imma tell him to whoop yall ass

-_- really

Kaden- *laughs* over some damn pizza bites?

Toya- look here bitch im a greedy mofo. my hormones and food cravings are a combo yall dont wanna fuck with. i wouldve gave yo hulk eating ass about 2 1/2 out of the damn 45 you swallowed up. yes over some mofo pizza bites CHEESEBURGER pizza bites.

Kori- toya baby momma can you please chill i thought you had another box outside hidden.

i walked downstairs to get a better view. we all heard smacking and turned to the left and saw daquarius scarfing down toya pizza bites.i instantly fell out laughing. the disappointment on her face was halarious. soon she started crying and daquarius felt bad. so he got up and tried to give her the rest.

Toya- nigga thats 2!

Daquarius- i know one for you and lil man

toya grabbed the pizza bites and shoved them up his nose quick as hell. this nigga was screaming bloody murder. toya grabbed the keys and walked out the house not saying a word. daquarius removed the food and his nose started to swell up and bleed. she done broke his nose over some pizza bites. wow.

I grabbed my phone a noticed I had 2 missed calls and some 6 texts messages. Niecy called twice and left two texts. One text had her butt ass naked showing off her women cave. And the other was a long as paragraph talking about how she want me in the worst way.

I had enough of her shit. I went into the cell phone draw and attitvated my new iPhone. I don't understand how she even got my number.

As I'm thinking about how she got it I started feeling a bad vibe come off. Almost like I felt the bitch thinking. There was a nock at the door and a few minutes later jayceon was screaming his head off.

I sighed and went to see who did what. I went into the kitchen where the commotion was coming from and saw niecy trying to hold my son. When he wouldn't respond she popped him.  I was Not having that. I snatched my son and slapped her ass with so much force.