Chapter 11

Kirko-

We walked in the house and sat down in front of the girls. I don't wanna do this but I got to. When stuff like this happen. the women will literally get an ass whoopen.

Eddie walked in and eyed them

Eddie- I'm so disappointed in y'all did y'all even so to think that them niggas could start some shit. No matter how Lil they cartel is? Pooh? You came a few months ago from they ass so you know....Sasha really I thought you was smarter than this.. Chloe you goofy ass should at least thought about some shit. Lena, Porsche really cmon nah. Courtney I should beat yo ass cause you didn't tell nobody-

Courtney- what did i-

Eddie- you interrupted me?.... Thought so and toya you really gone get it cause you know better we said stop and you didn't I love you and all but you gone get punished.

Toya- I don't understand that we done wrong. Y'all be doing stuff behind or back but we don't say ____.

Eddie- *slap* (skin swells on butt) that's not the point. We do shit together on our side no other! You sent on another side and we don't really don't get along!

Toya started tearing up. I know she embarrassed.

Eddie- go to the dungeon

Toya- bu-

Eddie- GO!

Demar- boy pops got beat yo ass

Eddie- nigga I know what I'm doing she did this before with Trina and I warned if she don't listen especially when it come to this imma lock her up for two days.

3 Hours and ass whoopings later

I swear Sasha got lucky cause she couldn't get slapped up and run 8 miles under 1 hour. But she did get pushed in the pool.

The girls look a hot mess. Pooh got bit by Eddie bulldog. That was funny. They was running on the highway and Eddie s right behind them. Giving them hell.

When we got back to the house I went into the basement. Toya was in a cage crying her eyes out. I started feeling terrible no dude want to see they girl cry.

I walked up to the cage and tapped on the bars. She looked at me and looked back down.

Kirko- I love you

Toya- I love..you to.. Ca-can you get me some sab... Eddie left his hand print o-on meeeee.

Kirko- yea I gotchu need anything else baby?

Toya- yes call my daddy

Kirko- baby i -

Toya- listen here keenon you better xalk my ______ father or when I get out this cage I will cause hell to rain on you whole week.

Kirko- no

Toya- you know what that's ok get out my face.

I went upstairs and got the sab. I went back to the toya and saw Eddie talking to her.

Toya- just remember Eddie daddy know when something is wrong and you idiots forgot to she my cell phone so yes he on his way and I snitched sooooo see you in the hospital.

Eddie- toya I'm not scared of pops no more

Pops- you not?

Pops-

I just got done breaking my baby vibrator. I didn't break it with simple shit. No I wanted to make that toy suffer. Making a nigga look bad. I eyed tf out that toy as I attached my home made bomb to it.