Chapter 17 part 2

Yall please comment through out the chapter. i need to know if im doing good. or need to make adjustments.

Kirko-

everyone gets on the plane and silence filled the air. words couldn't explain how hurt a nigga was. like we grew up together we brothers he hurt I hurt he in pain im in pain. but this shit really? how could you hide two people for years from us. it make me feel like he don't trust me. I know this nigga just like he know me lying ass.

the plane started to take off and all we heard was tiana and Tristian laughing it up with eddie. demar came out the bathroom and tried to talk to me. like nah I got nothing to say.

Demar- yo lemma holla at ya real quick

Kirko- nah bro im good on that

Demar- for real?

Kirko- fuck you mean for real hell yea for real you gone hide some major shit like this

Demar- everyone have there reasons

Kikro- oh really and what was that... you was scared we was gone hurt them? you embarrassed or sum shit?

Demar- nah bro you know damn well its not like that! I do shit cause I want to if I didn't want to tell yall I didn't have to. I tell yall everything that I want yall to know not because yall have to know. everybody got they secrets.

Chloe- but these are people. you don't hide people. im your girlfriend your suppose to at least let me in on something. all the times I asked about family and shit and you lied to me. you said you don't know your siblings or where they are but one day you wanna find and meet them.

Tiana- you told them you don't know us?

Tristian- yo wtf. demar tell me you lying?

he couldn't say anything. tiana started to tear up and she ran to the back. I lowkey felt bad.

Tristian- you knew our situation. you knew we grew up with everything but love. pops didn't claim us no where cause of mom cause she supposivly set his ass up. the only time we was his kids is at home. and to say you don't know us man that shit hurt. you tell us about them and here we are thinking you at least told them you got brothers and sisters but you don't wanna say much. *chuckle* you said you'll never be like pops but right now you look like his fucking twin

tristisn walked off and everybody looked at demar. his eyes were red and I knew he was trying not to cry. he looked at chloe and she turned her head away.

Demar- baby Im so-

Chloe- I don't care. just....just leave me alone

eddie went to go check on tiana and Tristian as well as chloe. toya was rocking our son to sleep and demar sat down on the couch with his head down. I hate to see him like this but he brought this upon himself. toya walked over to demar and started rubbing his back. 

Kirko- baby don't ta-

Toya- I do what I want kirko everyone makes mistakes and this is just one everyone has to get over. like he said everyone has there reasons.

Kirko- mannn *mumbles* mighty neck ass

Toya- what was that?

Kirko- I said gimmie my damn son

I grabbed my son and went into the room. nice ass.

Toya-

kirko went into the room leaving me and demar only. I could see why everyone is mad and hurt but I wouldn't isolate him. I made him face me and I wiped his tears away.