Chapter 5

New niggas above^^^

20 comments 100 likes for next update

Kaden-

so i just bet toya i can make her blush. she think darkskins arent cute. i let ha ass know real quick im honey nut brown. females always laugh at that shit but i be dead ass. Toya man damn this girl was a hard ass. i started running out sexy faces and since i couldnt touch her. well i could but ion wanna die it was hard. till i hit ha ass with my sex voice. "toya baby *Licks lips*  im not dark im brown *steps closer* and when this thick dick hit you *whisper in ear* da ma i can feel you getting wet already"

i steped back and she was blushing and had embarrasment all over her face. daqarius and kori was rolling. shid i just earned me a free pair of mofo shoes. and imma take this nigga new ones. wolf greys yea he gone be pissed.

well let me just say im kaden anthony. im 17, 6'2 i be that sexy brown skin nigga with that smile. yatted ex. banger. imma football player and i attract thots. pretty basic thots, money hungry thots, bad ass fat booty thots, thots!

that will let yall know i be fucking. and no lie if toya wasn't going with keenon she would be one of our girl. she dont come off as that freaky type of chick and i like that she got respect she not fucking dirty. she got the demenor of a babyface killer that shit was sexy. just like ha.

Kori-

when keenon get back thats toya ass. even when we was little that nigga hated when people tampered with his shoes. i could'nt help but laugh.

im Kori anthony and im sexy asf. you can say we all conceeded. yatted young nigga Ex. banger, 17,  6'3. basketball player. now when people see us they be like the dark nigga would play footbball and the light skinned nigga would play basketball. now daqarius im not gone tell yall what that nigga do thats not my place. im a dick thrower. i like fucking its a habbit.

i think i need rehab for that type of shit. lol lemme stop but foreal i like doing that freaky shit tho. if keenon didnt snatch toya she deffinatly can get it. and you can tell we want it cause we lowkey trynna see if she loyal. let ha fuck up tho thats ha ass.

i got a girlfriend but that bitch skepticle. when im in a relationship i dont fuck other females i fool around. but soon as she fuck another nigga i will fuck that bitch i was just caking with. kacy (kirko lil sis) told me off cause i fucked one of her thot ass friends. i warned the chick before i even met her. i said look fuck me now imma disappear later and she fcked me now and poof that magic trick tho.

Daqarius-

yeo im daqarius anthony the finest nigga in the crib right now. yatted, 17, 6'2, ex. banger, boxer, pussy catcher. conceeded at its finest. im the type of nigga that love being on the side. and until you fuck up with ya main imma be gone just like him. now clearly we got a mind of our own but we act similar. dont believe that nigga keenon i look better.

we his favorite cousins he just dont want to admit it. man moving to georgia aint shit we gone run this school just like the other one. people call us the bootleg rangers sike fuck them dancing ass niggas i dont dance i stroke. shit be on 100. im single and i think its good for it to stay that way. cause i have no problem smacking a chick if she fuck up.

now a days these females wont think niggas wont hit they ah back. well im that nigga that will hit yo ah back. like i tell my lil thotianna's if you wanna nigga like me you gone need to learn how to fight. i like that bossy hard type of girl not no fuck me no i dont care if were here type of girl. i like class wit ass.

keenon girl pshh. man let him slip up shid fuck that let ha ass slip up its a done deal. yall probably thinking how we related well. my momma is kori and kanden momma sister but they got diffrent mommas as well. yall figure out the rest. we goofy asf but we all got tempers.

Kirko-

i came home and soon as i stepped out the car my feet started tingling.

Somebody

Fucking

With My

Shoes

i walked in and everybody got quiet toya didnt even look at me and the three musketeer's was chuckling hard as hell. they looked at toya and busted out laughing. she done did something with my shoes.

Kirko- baby what happened to my shoes my feet tingling

Toya- nothing

Kirko- so if i go upstairs everything will be intact

Toya-.....yea

soon as kaden stood up toya took off to the bathroom. i thought she just had to shit until my eyes went down to my mofo wolf grey's.

Kaden- these fih tho ya girl man she the real mvp but teach her not to bet on stupid stuff

Kirko- nigga give me my shoes

Kaden- um no can do a bet is a bet you better take your girl wolf greys and squeez in them bitches

daqarius and kori busted out laughing. no lie that was funny i had to laugh a lil. but got serious real quick.

Kirko- what she bet

Kaden- that a darkskinned nigga cant make her blush

Kirko- tf and she blushed

Kori- and got wet! To cuh

i could'nt deal with this shit. one thing about these goofy niggas is they the most honest niggas i know and when they told me that i got mad asf. i trust them dont get me wrong but the way they come off it just make a nigga wanna go in. and i see why they ass here now. honest hot head ass niggas.

i walked towards the bathroom. and stood there breathing heavy. im finna serve her this dick on a silver platter. over there  getting wet cause this nigga said a few damn words. kaden picked up dante and everybody started making they way to there rooms. then daqarius gone say some dumb shit

Daqarius- *ratchet voice* oh shit toya. girl *smack lips* he finna serve you that dick on a tiny platter bitch. i know we wont hear you moaning but shit he look mad he might do a lil something extra tonight boo. good luck.

i heard toya laugh and fall on the floor. i slapped his ass on the back of his head. always saying dumb shit. i picked the lock and when i looked toya was no where to be found. i looked in the shower, i looked to see if she was in the juccuzi tub ducking she was not in there, i looked in this big ass hamper and she was not in there. i was about to walk out then it donned on me i didnt check under the sink.

i looked under the sink and she rolled out. i smirked and she cursed under her breath. i picked her up and took her ass to the bedroom. she finna get that act right.