Chapter 15

Stop!!! Click the star below thanks for voting!

Jayceon above^^

Kaden-

Kaden- yo why the hell my sexy brown ass got to go in there and fuck er? Then put the chip in the crib its just easier to plant them shits as I walk around.

Kori- cause she like black ass-

Kaden- brown my nigga

Kori- any damn ways cause she like BLACK ass niggas she don't fuxk with us anymore dumbass. Therefore she needs a reason to let you in and this for our Lil cuz.

Kaden- how about you do it

Kori- see I would but they way I'm set u-

Daqarius- DAT HOE LOOSE!

Kaden- so y'all just set me up with Losey goosey huh? Alright I got y'all back Fam

I got out the car and walked down the street towards niecy house. After she gave jayceon a shot and he damn near died I wanted to kill that hoe. i nocked on the door and waited unpateintly for her to open the door. 5 secs went by and she still wasnt here i looked at my watch and started kicking that bitch. she need to hurry up.

finally she came and swung the door open mugging the piss outa me. i looked at her face and busted out laughing. kirko must have rocked her ish. she rolled her eyes and was about to slam the door in my face but i stopped her. i grabbed her by her waist and kissed her cheeks. she looked at me with a smirk. if only she knew.

niecy- so what bring you here stranger?

kaden- i felt bad about the other day. you was down for us since diaper days and we just fucked you over cause of some petty shit.

niecy- oh really. are you sure this isnt about me threatening yo fine ass cousin and his lil crew and lil bitch and mut he got

i started getting hot and clenched my jaw slighty so she wont notice. cause one thing niecy good at is getting under people skin and trying to figure them out.

kaden- yes im sure. i cool on everything they cool on everything its like you didnt even interfere in anything ma.

niecy- thats what i thought. so since your here how about you show me how sorry you are

she started kissing my neck and she jumped on me wrapping her legs around my waist. i started walking corner to corner being rough on purpose so daquarius can get accurate aims so he can shoot the mini camers bugs and microphone chips everywhere.

the back of my shoe is all metal for assin reason. if you were to listen. you could here the things flying from my shoe. sound like lil aggy ass flys. and the cool thing is whatever your wall is they take that color so she dont know what the hell is going on.

she started unbuckling my belt and told me to go up to her room soon as we made it upstairs she started telling me to eat her. i dropped that hoe so quick i forgot i even did that. she looked up at me shocked. shouldnt have told me to eat you out. she started smirking and crawled up to me.

Niecy- ohh i see you want that dick suck huh daddy?

Kaden- damn right now stop talking and put dis dick in ya mouth

she nodded and started going down. no lie baby girl get an A+ on the head cause she had my toes curling. she got up and layed down in the bed and opened her legs. all you saw was hole and new growth. i grabbed a condom and was getting ready to disapear.