Chapter 9

Moms and pops above^^
Comments= next chapter

Toya-

On life I'm scared. I don't know what To expect. Withen 3 mins me and the girls were done packing our stuff. Y'all thought I was playing about running away nah. One thing about these niggas when they mad at us they mad at us and I don't wanna get hit. cause I know he not himself when he mad they do crazy shit.

We loaded the cars up and looked at each other. We know we fucked up so we gone give them a week or so. Knowing them they mind racing with millions of shit since we didn't tell them what we be doing.

We going to my daddy house for a hideout. As we pulled out of my yard and lined up on the side we noticed Kirko and all them fools coming down the street fast as hell. I felt like it was gone be a drag race in this bitch.

I blew the horn and we took off in a straight line. The boys was trying go around but pooh and Sasha made them back up. My phone started ringing and I saw it was Kirko I hit that end button like lighting.

I saw that we was coming up into the 7 road intersection. That's when the road break off into numerous exits. I opened the sun roof and held up my hand counting five I flicked my wrist toward and they blew indicating they know.

Once the roads got closer we got into a horizontal line switching lanes like crazy. Next thing you know we all broke off like ants into the random exits. I looked into my rear view and saw Kirko on my ass. I got pissed that's why we freaking switched lanes.

He was I'n his Bently and I was in my cadi. What he don't know is I got v12 he got a v8 poor child I'm finna burn rubber. He called again and I finally answered. Courtney gone laugh and say " Mr and Mrs Smith" shid they worse.

Toya- heyyyy baby how's th-

Kirko- cut the bullshit you know damn well when I get to you I got a treat for that ass. Why you couldn't tell me I was hurting you why couldn't you tell me how you feel.. And why didn't you tell me you back out there making drops. Do you realize I could lose you? *laughs* I'm so fucking pissed

Toya- first off some things are not ment to be said and second don't be turning this whole thing on me cause you and yo nosey ass homies was being bitches for a day looking for shit.

Kirko- let's make this clear who is a bitch toya

He said that clam as hell.

Toya- you and your homies. Soon as we make one mistake and its not even bad mistakes y'all on our ass like white on rice.

Kirko- cause y'all are fucking females! You are my girl my baby my fucking cinnamon apple! You think the shit you doing and keeping from me is cool. You suppose to confied in ya man so I can fix our problems. But I can't fix shit if you don't say shit!

Toya- can you calm down my g-

Kirko- I feel like slapping you real talk. You be the main one quoting shit but damm look at the fucking outcome. Answer me this who giving y'all these drops cause I know Eddie and pops not doing it

I froze cause the answer will set him off.

Kirko- you better answer me right the fuck now or imma blow the tires off your car

I look in my rear view and saw him cocking his gun. I was shocked as hell he really trying beat my ass.

I sped off more getting on the highway and losing him a little he was still yapping at the mouth and I was getting very annoyed. I tried To hang up but he hacked my phone line so I can't hang up.