Chapter 13

Kori-

So me and my bros get home and saw keenon looking hella confused with a swollen jaw. I knew he done did something. Time for Mr. Realniggakori attorney to step in.

I went upstairs and put my shit away then went to keenon slumped ass. I sat right on his lap and shared a smile.

Kirko- I always knew you was gay

Kori- nigga don't try me.*moves* I gets bitches. Anyways what's going on why you look confused.

Kirko- cause Its like if I'm on break I consider that shit as I can do non relationship type shit. Yes I'm in love with her but damn if you don't want shit like this to happen come back to me. So I was fucking This broad and toya walked in. She got all hurt and I black out. Cause she decked me in my jaw.

Kori- well you not in the wrong cause males have needs and I'm pretty sure she heard the saying. What you won't do fa ya man another bitch will. So she baught this on herself and I understand I recommended it but a break is 1 or 2 weeks not no summer long type ish.

Kirko- so what I do bruh

Kori- shit do you cause clearly she need some time to think about where and how she fucked up. I don't know how long she gone realize it but until then get ready for them girls to be on yo ass.

He sighed and we dapped up. I love toya but come on nah. You know his history. I grabbed something to eat and headed to practice. Time to put in work.

Toya-

I arrived at Chloe house slowly pulling myself together. I told myself I won't cry over no nigga but he did Me wrong. This break is stupid cause clearly he been thinking of other bitches while we were together. He just waited for the opportunity.

I get to the door and demar opened it. We literally had a stare down for a few good mins. He gave me a hug and pulled me in.

Demar- Chloe coming she taking a shower. Now tell me why is my pretty little sister crying like someone stole her crayons at school.

Toya- Kirko cheated on me.

Demar- ok y'all not together so what you really crying about

Toya- him idiot its him. And we were on a break now we broke up. Cause he decided o her his dick wet by a dumb random.

Demar- whatever mane. you do realize its not his fault tho?

Toya- *stands up* I don't got ti-

Demar- toya sit tf down and think. Actually think. You know how Kirko is so him waiting this long is amazing in my eyes. You called the break he didn't. He wanted to make you happy. Cause he know damn well nigga come from everywhere for you but he know you aint going nowhere and vice versa.every man has needs and I know damn well you heard that saying that what another will type shit. And toya I know damn well you waited for this to happen.

Toya- I didn't wait for Shit

Demar- then why you not back together yet. I saw y'all kissing today. I see the shit you texting Chloe with yo nasty ass. You just wanted to see how long he can go before fucking up. Soooo its. Yo. Fault. Not my bro fault.

Toya- *mumbles* whatever dickhead

Chloe- baby leave my beautiful pregnant baby momma alone

Demar- and you pregnant? Damn. You better get to fixing or imma get to snitching.

I rolled my eyes and we left to pick up Sasha. While we was in the car me and Chloe started talking. Y'all know her and demar goffy ass act just alike so I got to prepare myself.