Chapter 6

Toya above ^^^

Toya-

kirko threw me on the bed and ripped my onezie in half. i was so mad of hell cause that was my cookie monster onezie. he started kissing me sweet then rough. he flipped me over and went in. dont worry i got the female condom in me cause he seem to have amnesia when it comes to putting one on.

i arched my back more and he pulled my hair. they way he was hitting it from the back had me cuming for days. he was smacking my ass and going harder then before. i was trying to hold in my moans cause of his cousins but damn he was milking me.

"this pussy is mine. no other nigga can take it make it wet make it sweat or make it cum. my name tatted on ya shit. but i see you forgot. Now this will be your punishment" he pulled out and fipped me over he got on top and started deep stroking me. when i looked down it was poking my stomach and you can see his tip pushing against the top. that is so sexy to me. He kept thrusting harder and harder till I was at the point of almost passing out to complete exstacy.

He started going faster taking my breath away. "ah sh-shiitttt baby im cumming" he smirked and made me start riding. i was riding him so good i was in a trance. he started rubbing my clit and i started shaking. i was at my peek "ahh, oh god, im cummmmiiiing!". soon as i was about to squirt he lifted me up and sat me on his face. i came  and i came hard. he was eating me making me squirt twice as much. i started crying out in plesure.

i came down and noticed he busted too and it landed on my ass and back. we started making out, almost losing my breath. Then I slowly jacked him off. He stopped my hand. "this isnt the right time for hands, time for round two". And we havn't stopped till morning.

-

I woke up, immediately feeling the pain in hips and pussy from last night. It was the struggle to get up but I was too hungry to complain. I walked to the kitchen and made some pancakes, bacon, eggs, sausage, and grits. Kirko walked in highly, satified from last night. he spun around and smiled. COCKY ASS NIGGA.

Kaden- dam cuh you was tearing ha lil shit up

Kirko- you know i had to put in work. got my balls hurting and my baby limping

Kirko hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. "Mornin baby". i said morning back and my legs started to go out. i literally fell on the floor. damn kirko. dante slowly walked into the kitchen with his pasy in his mouth. when he saw me he fell down the same way i fell down. i smiled and he started crawling towards me.

kaden walked into the kitchen and put a rolling chair out. he picked me up and put me in the chair. they being really nice and i just met them. this a diffrent diffrent diffrent hella diffrent breed usually they be rude asf in the begining. cough kacy.

after me and dante got done cooking i told the brady bunch to come and eat. we all sat down at the table cause kirko said families eat together. nigga please gone somewhere. as we was eating i got horny out of no where. i didnt want to make or cause a scene so i exused myself to the bathroom. i looked in the mirror and i felt my pussy throbbing its like kirko was still in me pounding. i washed my face and got a grip.

once we was done eating and cleaned up. i wanted to go to the gym. i asked if they wanted to go and kori said he wanted to. the look on kirko face was undiscribale. he was the first one to say no now he looking stupid cause his cousin said yes. we went upstairs and got ready. i put on my last kings workout shoes my spandex tights and a nice amor sweat crop. i tied my hair up and went downstairs.

Toya- ready kori?

Kirko- he is but you not

Toya- huh?

Kirko- you not fully clothed

Toya- yes i am shirlock

Kirko- who wears crop trops to gyms. why did armor even invent this shit.

Toya- one you baught me this entire outfit. two it hold in body heat so i sweat more and three its no diffrent than a sports bra. unless you rather want me to wear that.

Kirko- man have you ever heard the term whateva ya man buys you only ya man see it

Toya- no

Kirko- well now you did. toya get yo ass up there and change

Toya- ok

i walked upstairs and slammed the door making it look like i was mad. what this nigga dont know is i got 3 ways to get out the house besides the stairs. kirko phone was on the dresser so i looked for kori number. i found it and used my phone to call. i told him to get in the car and open the garadge.

i yelled out for kirko to come get his phone eddie keeps calling him. i ran into the bathroom and found the small hole i made with a pole. the pole leads to the kitchen and thats by the garadge. soon as i heard our bedroom dor open i slipped down the pole. i smiled and looked up. kaden and daqarius was staring at me. i smirked and said "shhh dont tell" i tapped th pole 4 times and it went back up.

i got in the car and kori was surprised.

Kori- he let you wear that

Toya- nope i snuk out

Kori- better hope he dont know what gyn you going to

Toya- he wont find out

Kori- you sure. cause if you was to think like keenon you, you'll see youself signing into icloud and tracking ya girl 

Toya- you in a relationship?

Kori- sum like that

soon as i was about to say something else kirko came out the door. i backed out and sped out the driveway. good thing the gate move fast. i got a text from kirko

-MyBaby

Best believe when you get home im burning that outfit. and imma give your charger a turtle neck

Now that is pettines at its finest. i got 3 more but he dont know and if he do that. and he not getting no coody cat. petty right back at ya ass. i have'nt really took the time to eva;uate each one of his cousins until today. and they are so cute. i just wanna know what kinda stuff they do cause hot heads run in kirko family.