Chapter 12

Toya-

well daddy tore eddie ass up. no lie i was scared for him. he took me out the cage and put him in there. i looked down at eddie and laughed my ass off. he got bruises on his face just like my ass. daddy punched eddie in the chest so hard he literally took a 5 min nap. everytime he would get up pops would push him down and around daring him to hit back.

eddie knew when pops say that dont fuck with him. he pick eddie up and held him against the wall making him scream out a long ass aplogy to me. hell yea as a lil sister i was laughing and recording it. i sent it to everyone in my conatcts.

pops went to see how my girls doing and i was babysitting eddie. everyone replied but the one that stuck out to me was my momma.

Ma- im coming to fuck yall up. gone put yall hands on my baby like that i got something for yo ass. Eddie. (thats pops eddie Sr.)

thats my que to leave. i looked at eddie and he was balled up mad as hell. i went upstairs to pops and he was making the boys do 250 pushups with the girls on they back. i showed pops the text momma sent me and he got nervous. what.the.hell.

Toya- daddy i know you not scared of momma

Pops- my nigga you dont understand when your momma pregnant she becomes reckless. like a momma bear or some shit. when she mad her hormones make her black out.

Toya- she pregant? with what it better be a boy

Pops- baby girl this is not the time. we gots to go.

he grabbed my hand and we ran out the house. then it hit me. i pulled my hand back and looked a me with a confused look.

Pops- my nigga! wh-

Toya- nah nah nah my nigga thats yo ass daddy. and stop calling me nigga! good luck daddy

he push the button to unlock the door to his car and it blew up. i swear this is halarious. he fell to his knees. we looked up and saw momma coming through the flames and smoke with a belt and sattle in ha hand. she pointed to daddy and ran full force.

he acted like the white people when it comies to gettiing off the floor. this man got up and fell. i faced palmed my head. momma had tackled him and tied the belt around his neck. she hooked the sattle to his back and pinned his ass to the ground.

Momma- baby you know i lovveee youu right

Pops- ye-yes baby i do

Momma- why would you do my baby boy like that and you know how i get when it comes to my kids. *press heel in his back* playing or not thats my fucking baby. you got that!

Pops- ahh shit yes yes i got that, now get off me women.

momma sat on his back and made him carry her into the house to get eddie out the cage. no lie my momma looked hella crazy but bad asf. i told kirko to bring his ass im ready to go home.

Kaden-

today was crazy as hell. kori sensitive ass talking to courtney. she cool and she mad pretty but like always every female has some type of sad story.

We went home cause keenon got allot of bullshit on his plate. We was chilling watching my Lil nigga Jayceon. That's keenon baby btw.

On life he act just like the homies. But when ciara came his attitude did a 360. I'm starting to get tired of her real talk. She won't shut up about keenon and how toya ain't shit.

We was chilling sitting on the couch and jayceon was mugging the hell out if ciara. She noticed him looking and thought that he wanted To be touched.