Chapter 1

Trent-

I woke up in a small room and I look to my side and saw Eddie either sleeping or nocked out. I got out the bed and started looking around. I started thinking about what all had happened to me.

Flashback-

I was stretching my leg cause I was becoming a Lil stiff. The doctors came in and changed my bandage on my chest. The lady had put something inside my iv and she smirked.

Next thing you know Zack came in and I tried to swing at his ass but I was stiff. He looked at me and started talking.

Zack- wassup man I see you survived and I got low key Happy cause you gone help me.

My mind started spinning.

zack- oh you feeling that way because I put some of that stuff juilet took to make her heart stop so basically your going to be dead for about 3 days. But when you wake trust me you won't be alone.

My breathing started getting heavy. I actually felt like I was dying. I took my last breath and I heard the heart meter go dead I closed my eyes and darkness took over

Flashback over-

Now I'm here and now I know why Eddie over there but he bandaged up to. I'm confused as hell.

I opened the door well fucked it up and all I saw was debree melted shit and huge desks everywhere I'm surprised the door even opened. We was in a basement I noticed and when I looked on the outside it had a lock on it but it look like it was melted.

I looked around for something useful so I can get us the hell out of here. I starred coughing a little cause its smelled like light acid. It was empty but dirty. I went looking around and I walked outside. I looked around and the sign said 2067 lol lemme stop playing.

I was in some sweats and that's it. Whoever changed me better had been a female cause ion play that niggas be lurking shit.

I went back were uncle Eddie was and he was grouning in pain. This bullet in my leg ain't shit its like its not there. I went over to unc and turned him on his back.

Trent- yo unc you straight what happened.

Eddie- I'm good just got in a Lil accident. I'm glad to see you ok son.

Trent- Were we at tho?

Eddie- I wish I could tell you but last thing I remember was waking my ass up and Zack putting my ass back To sleep.

Trent- damn. I went outside and it looks like we in a secluded area can you walk?

Eddie- yea I should be able to I feel healed and well rested.

We got up and walked out to the front. We looked around and saw a long road. Oh hell naw.

Eddie- they been here

Trent- pops them?

Eddie- yea we need a start moving

Trent- walking?

Eddie- yes lazy walking. Who knows how long we been gone they probably think we dead fucking around with Zack ass.

I nodded and we started walking.

30 mins later

We came to a mid heavy highway. We looked around and we didn't know where the hell we was. I looked up and saw bankhead I sighed in relief home is an hour away.

A car pulled up next to us stopping all the cars and we looked in to see demar Kirko friend. We hopped in and we was off.

-
Toya-