Chapter 8

Kirko-

I was on my way to demar house cause I ain't chill with dat homies in a Lil min. All the girls was over my crib and I didn't want my day ass cousins around then so I baught them along this day should be interesting.

.

We got to the house and on the look on kaden face you just know he was finna start some shit. Demar opened the door and bust out laughing.

Kirko- nigga what's so funny I wanna laugh too

Demar- you look like one of those mad ghetto mamas in the store with her bad ass kids. Aye yall come look at this shit!

And on site jmark, tevin, Sebastian, Zack and trent but it laughing. I mean come on now it camnt be that funny. Then out off no where I found my self chuckling.  Then they stopped tf?

Jmark- you can't do that. You can't be laughing when it's about you. we know it's funny but you fucked up our whole momentum.

Kirko- man j shut yo ass up and step aside cause a real nigga arrived. Oh and these is my Lil cousins kori, kaden, and daqarius 

They said what's up and we went to the chill room. Nigga laboratory/ no feems allowed.

Everybody took out they blunt and stated or rns session.

Demar- so Alvin and the chipmunks which one of y'all the baddest matter of face who Alvin?

Kaden- nigga you funny

Demar- damn! Kirk I thought yo ass said they kids .these grown Lil niggas.

Kirko- I would've thought yo blind ass would have seen hints cause they tatted tf up

Demar- wonder where they get it from

Kirko- what you trying to say fool

Demar- *female voice* that um..oh gosh... Your such and inspiration and I'm happy to see a man handle his and show young men which way to go in life. That's all done in guys round of applause

And they clapped like dummies.

Daqarius- yo what smoking on cause you talking mad crazy yo?

Demar- I'm smoking on that daydreamer here hit this.

He nodded and they switched blunts. Soon daqarius was lit. He took his shirt off and started grinding on the floor with no music. He was making his own music humming my pony.

Kaden- yo you that nigga that my Lil cuz pregnant?

My eyes shot open. Shiddd I got female cousins to let me find out some shit.

Tevin- who me?

Kaden- no you

Tevin- man I didn't get nobody pregnant.

Kaden- you sure cause last night she called me taking about she pregnant and she scared

Kirko- who the fuck!?

Tevin- I swear man I used a condom

I got up and kori held me back. I was about to bust his ass.

Kori- yo cuh chill kaden foolin he wanted to see if he would admit to having sex with her cause she was smiling hard as shit before we left a few days ago and wouldn't tell us why.

Tevin- see man don't get ya balls all in a not.

I smacked kaden on thee for head and say back down.

2 hours later

Jmark- I wonder what my girl doing.

Trent- probably enjoying her time away from yo  clingy ass