Chapter 17 part 1

Demar-

so a nigga finally get a point of view. Im the most important one I get the most laughs from yall so why the hell not. im sure yall already know we got to take a trip to visit my pops in britian. lets just make this clear no I don't like that nigga he sent me to America for no reason he killed my mama when I was 3 years old and killed his own father my fucking granddad when I was 11. after those events I hated that nigga.

he always try to explain why he did it but I cant sit to listen. its like whoever I get close to he go out and kill them. he would always leave a nigga at home and just give me a couple thou to last. then when I asked for his attention his body gaurds would always have to substitute for his ass.

to this day his old ass still put money in my accounts. everytime I try to get ride of his ass he always find me. when I came to America I didn't know shit. I had my own crib at the age of 12. only people I had was them body gaurds and I killed they ass out of rage I had built up cause of my pops.

he knew I had anger issues at the time so he will literally have guards fly out every week cause I would kill all they ass. but after a year he stopped sending them and enrolled me in school as a six grader. and there I met Tevin and sebastion. we all went through some shit and killing was something we all had in common.

on day I saw them talking to this fine ass 8th grader and learned her name was trina. she gave them a bag and it was full of weed. a niggas was flabbergasted. like I didn't now them american's rolled like that. after a few months Iater I started helping them sell.

one day I went on the block doing my daily routine. I saw a couple of dudes walking my way. off the rip I knew this was gone be a mess. niggas gone pull out a fucking shotgun and hold it towards my head asking all these dumb questions.

Flashback-

???- wassup lil nigga who you work for

Demar- myself can you move that gun out my face you look dumb as shit

???- *laughs* oh shit aye lil dude not scared. I should pull the trigger

Demar- yea do that shit in broad daylight to a lil kid like me.

???- you think I give a fuck about people seeing?

Demar- nope cause I don't now tf you want im making this money

???- who you work for *cocks gun*

Demar- ok let me explain this to you. I work by my fucking self. you got to be a dumbass cause one that gun has no bullets the fuck you clocking air for. you sat over there planning to scare me HA! try again. two yo breath is on it so please move back cause its to hot for all that shit. and three next time you step to me like that again you gone regret it.

all his friends bust out laughing the hell they laughing for cause they stupid for hanging with this nigga. he got mad and pulled out a pistole and smirked at me. he pulled the trigger and shot me right in the arm. all of a sudden all 4 of them niggas was laid flat on the floor.

I looked up and saw trina older brother. I never met him before I only saw her drove off with him. I heard he was a jr and he was making shit pop. he looked at me and started chuckling he helped me up.

Flashback over-

and from that day I found a new family. and ill be damned if I lose any of my niggas to any kind of bullshit. do my pops know im coming? of course he do cause he knows everything I do cause of 2 niggas. Tristan and Tiana. Tristan is my little brother. and his twin is tiana no one knows about them but eddie cause I don't say shit about them. they got sent here when I was 15 and they was 13 at the time. they not close to my dad simply cause his lies. they got one body guard and that nigga us like an eagle. he hide from all of us but knows everything.

they 16 now and doing they own thing. i spend 4 times out the week with them cause they the only thing I have to my mama left. I make sure they doing what they suppose to do. I go to they games buy them everything they need and make sure Tristian stay off them streets.

yall probably wondering how I do all this without anyone finding out. simple I lie my ass off. when I got to games and shit I just tell chloe I wanna see what kinda of skills these nigga working with and I like this schools basketball ball team. when I see my lil sis do her dancing I tell chloe. shit like this soothes me and I like they tricks she should learn some. and when I cant make it eddie always make them for me.

eddie is like another figure they look up to. and I appreciate that from him. now everybody gone see my lil niggas and no lie I cant lowkey wait to see they face. yea they gone be salty but I don't give a flying fuck. like the wise one once said tell people only what you want them to know. and I sure did.

Toya-

so we're in our private airport waiting for everyone to hurry up and get they asses here. cant rely on black people boy I tell ya. jayceon was playing football with kirko and I legit teared up. it was such a beautiful sight. eddie was already here and so was chloe. we just needed demar and we leaving.

About 10 mins later we saw him walking in with a girl on his back and a boy holding a basketball. now im just gone say all them look just alike. and the girl was drop dead beautiful. when the girl saw my brother she jumped off and ran towards him. he spun her around and kissed her cheek. instantly I got jealous.

the boy dapped him up and even did a lil handshake. when demar got closer to them everybody even the pilot mouths dropped. like they all had the same hazel round eyes perfect arched lips nose and caramel skin. when they started talking they had the most cutest almost American accent.

demar stared back at us and everyone got quite. the girl walked closer to me and chloe introduced herself.

Tiana- hi im tiani im demar little sister its nice to nice to meet you

Toya- im toya and its nice to meet you as well

Chloe- hi im chloe im your brothers girlfriend.

Tiana- oh I know who you are ive heard so much about you. im actually really happy I can finally meet the women who caught my brothers eye. your prettier than in the pictures.

Chloe- oh my gosh your like the sister I never wanted. where have you been? you just moved down here or something? yall look exactly alike

Tiana- that's something you have to ask demar on your own sorry.

Chloe- its ok I understand

Tristan- wassup im Tristan

Chloe- hello nice to meet you im sure you know who I am I am already?

Tristan- yup I know. we know everybody yall just don't know who we are.

Toya- I wonder why? *glance at demar*

Eddie- alright we'll talk on the plane cause its time to go.

demar walked over to chloe and tried to kiss her but she moved away from him. she flicked him off and got on bored. I cant wait to here this shit.

alright im updating storys all today maybe this book twice depending on how many votes and comments I receive. but don't give up on a nigga cause yall know in the summer time that's when wattpad be popping. and I got a lot in stored for yall.