Chapter 3

1 year later

Eddie and Stacy kids above ^^^

Toya-

Sooooooo like its college time and everyone done settled down and now are focusing on the shit that matters. Our lives.

My brother had the twins and they are so cute and I can tell they gone be spoiled. Kirko son Dante look like his momma mostly but have Kirko nose hair and ears. The day we picked him up everything changed.

Kirko thought he was super daddy and his ass been gled to my baby. When he gets older we don't know if its a good or bad thing to let him know I'm not his real mom. But until then he won't fucking know.

I me Kirko momma and she is so sweet and she loves me shid I'm nice who wouldn't. Me and Kirko well everybody else are going To Georgia State. Kirko baught a house for us to live in. Let me rephrase that a house. And it looked pricy.

He braught a 5 bedroom house and it was up and downstairs. I was against it but he said we needed it. I hope he not gone make me have kids. He be planning shit on the low.

The house had everything a nigga would want and a huge dash of what I want so I was satisfied. He told me he had something very important to tell me tomorrow before we move in and I hopes its good.

Right now we packing up our stuff and getting ready to go to our they're leaving party. its about 12 and knowing my daddy he means 12:30. we got dante and strapped him up and we were off. i must say me and kirko are some good parents but i noticed kirko a little jealous when it comes to him. dante loves my attention and i dont mind giving it to him. and when kirko see me kissing all over his face and him sleeping on my chest he either suck his teeth, roll his eyes, or complain like this morning.

Dante was crying around 4 and i went in to get him. i grabbed his bottle kirko made for reassons like this. this was actually the first time kirko is here while he woke up at 4 with me. cause dante dont usually cry so its just out of the blue. when i got done i burped him and layed him on my chest. kirko woke up and watched me.

i was slightly rubbing the top of his air and i kissed his forehead. then here he go.

Kirko- man stop rubbing and kissing my son always giving him my attention where is my attention toya. my son always getting love from mommy but where is daddy love. he is 1 i am now 19 we men bae we got needs. he need tits i need tits. he need milk i need pussy. i didnt get no pussy in 2 weeks b-

Toya- if you dont shut up speaking that bullshit around my child kirko i swear imma hurt you. and stop being a baby thats his job its like yall switched places. you suppose to be chill and calm like this not rowdy and aggy. go to sleep and go jack off sex addict.

Kirko- bu-

Toya- but dez nutz shut up im really tired of you right now. matter of fact im sleeping dante you fucking baby

i walked out and soon as i fell asleep i felt him pick me up and bring me back into the room. i didt care as long as he shut his mouth.

-

Kirko- baby i know you not still mad

Toya- ....

Kirko- why you mad

Toya-.....

Kirko- baby why are you mad

Toya- can you just drive

Kirko- tell me why you mad

Toya-....

he started slowing down

Toya- kirko really

Kirko- tell me why you mad and i'll speed back up

Toya- your aggy thats all

Kirko- how im aggy bae

Toya- you complain so much and you starting to make me feel like im a sex toy

Kirko- im sorry baby you know you more than that. its just that if you actually sit back and look i get no any attention and you cant say im lieing cause im right

Toya- well..

Kirko- well nothing its ok we just got to work on it today tho bae cause i got some news to tell you later on

Toya- ok and it better be good

Kirko- *sighs* its..something

Toya- oh gosh imma hurt you

we got to my daddy house and everybody that was suppose to be here is here. kirko grabbed dante and we made a grand entrance. we bust through the door and posed. pops threw a hot dog at kirko face. everybody started laughing and the whole pose was just ruined. he flicked him off and went to put dante in the play pin with his cousins.

-

5 Hours later

The party died down put before we could leave. daddy made evrybody clean up. like really nigga you threw the party you clean it. after another damn hour we was on our way home.

we got home and showered. i put Dante to sleep early cause i wanted to give my attention to kirko. i walked into the room and he was laying in the bed. i walked over to him and stradeled his lap. i started kissing on his neck and bouncing.he flipped us over and started kissing me deep.

he was feeling all on me and i was loving every min of it. i pushed kirko to the side and making my way down. i pulled out my joystick and stared at it. i looked up and kirko was looking down at me biting his lip. i smiled and went to work.

-

After got done have a one but session we decided to wait to finish cause we gota break in the new bed at our new house. we took another shower and layed down.

Kirko- baby i want to tell you why i baught such a big house

Toya- is this also the thing you said you wanted to tell me?

Kirko- yea

Toya- aight spill or imma kill

Kirko- my momma told me my cousins from way back is going to 12 grade and they need some discaplinecause they becoming a serious problem at the school they at. she thought i would be a good example. i tried to talk her out of it cause they 17 whoop they ass. they going to the high school around the block from the college i forgot the name cause simplu i dont care. i told her no and then she had them convince me. sooooo we all put money together and thats how we got that house.

Toya- awww your babysitting your younger cousins. i bet they miss you they cant be that bad.

Kirko- baby they just like me 2 years ago. a full blown hot head dick throwing money chasing asshole.

Toya- well shit i'll believe when i see it

Kirko- that leads me to another thing. they got the same taste i got. so they gone be trying to butter up yo ass.

Toya- you seem worried for nothing. i bet they jits anyway

Kirko- can you please think for a sec. my family is full of fine tall brothers like myself. 1 of them look like me except the hair one darkskinned and the other hella yellow. are teeth on fleek and shit we just look good. baby i know you just dont fall for they shit cause i already now they gone try and make me look bad.

Toya- aww you think a high schooler can snatch me up

Kirko- no baby i fucking know. i know how they is cause they did that to my crushes when i was a jit. of course they not gone snatch you cause you mine and i will beat they ass. im just saying they real flirty.

Toya- *laughs* ok baby i got you. and one more thing

Kirko- what?

Toya- why did you give sebastion 2G's at the party today

Kirko- uh no reason i owed the man

Toya- umhm ok

Kirko- goodnight baby

Toya- night.